• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Attn Dave McScriven

Bigdel

Coach
Dave

Out of interest and our contact to the Holy chief,can you please explain how the crowds reported are allways seem a tad lower than most supporters think who attend the game.

The reason I ask is for the pass two weeks I thought and the people around me who are regular fans over the past seasons have estimated about another 1000 fans.

Also those who paid £ 15.00 for a ticket against Boston ,and received an Evening Echo complimentary ticket for their purchase,do these count in the books.

I know you are allways willing to find out facts for the club and us on SZ,so look forward to hearing on Monday about crowd stats etc

Kepp up the good communication and dialogue you give us,its good to see the truth is out there
wink.gif

Really didn't think that there was any more than 4,940 there on Saturday. Amazed there were that many - especially given that, for a side that was top of the league ("you're havin' a laugh!"), the Swans brought relatively few with them...

rock.gif

Matt

Our next home game [Cobblers!] will be exceeding the 6000 mark I suspect and our average gates are already approaching the 5000 mark. The team is going to have an exceptional season this year and this will be reflected [hopefully] in the club enjoying a healthy period and perhaps sufficient funds to further develope the squad if necessary!

Fredy Eastwood Appreciation Society: Current Members 1

I was listening to Blues World and I counted over 4940 pairs of shuffling feet. 5,643 to be precise.

This is a disgrace!

tounge.gif

I have to admit, the "official" attendance has been lower than what is expected - the East (Echo) Stand has been packed the last two games, does anyone know how many seats are purely in that stand?

Back