• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Au Revoir M'Voto

OS says M'Voto is coming back to R H for rehab. Not sure what to make of this. He is unlikely to play for us for rest of 2009 then his loan spell finishes. Does this mean we will extend or even do we have an option to buy??

Otherwise the logic of rehabbing a player who will leave us on 1 Jan appears a little strange. Comments?

OS says M'Voto is coming back to R H for rehab. Not sure what to make of this. He is unlikely to play for us for rest of 2009 then his loan spell finishes. Does this mean we will extend or even do we have an option to buy??

Otherwise the logic of rehabbing a player who will leave us on 1 Jan appears a little strange. Comments?

i thought that was strange too especially as they prob have better facilities than us at sunderland.

Looking at a permanent deal, extended deal or he'll be back by January I'm guessing then...

Last edited:

When we loaned him back in the summer, it said we may have an option to extend the loan depending on Sunderland's position, but there was no chance we'd be buying him. Even if Sunderland wanted to get rid, we would be able to afford him, like Dervite and Spurs.

I can well see his loan extending in January, depending on his rehabilitation. His first half of the season has basically been a write off, so the second half of the season will be like his original loan if you like. If he proves himself, he may well start next season in the Championship on loan.

We're closer to France. Besides, given a choice who'd rather be in Sunderland than Southend?

OS says M'Voto is coming back to R H for rehab. Not sure what to make of this.

Well the only possible conclusion to come to is that M'voto will be extending his loan to the end of the season in January - that's great news! :clap:

He likes it here too, what with the "French connection."

Suits me, if he's staying around he can come into school with the rest of the French connection!

He's stayed down here whilst injured, spent most of his physio time with John Stannard (apart from his brief trip back to Sunderland) and had his operation and transport to it (in the north) arranged by the club. I'd say that the club quite likes him and there is a chance that he might come back on loan.

Back