• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Average attendance?

robbo_sufc

Does anyone know what the average gate is at Roots Hall this season? If we carry on then surely it will be nearer the 10,000 mark than the 5,000 mark, I don't vitally need to know but was just wondering.  Keep up the good support lads and up the Blues.

5,301 i think.

smile.gif

It would be nice but seeing as the average is just over 5K i doubt we even have the capacity to get it to 10K over the season. However, it would be great if we could average over 7,500 between now and the end of the season!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Flying Scotsman @ Feb. 09 2005,16:06)]It would be nice but seeing as the average is just over 5K i doubt we even have the capacity to get it to 10K over the season. However, it would be great if we could average over 7,500 between now and the end of the season!
To get to an average of 10,000 for the whole season (league games only) we would need to average a mere 18,811 per game for the remaining 8 league games.

18,811 = [(23x 10,000) - (5,301 x 15)]/8

What do they teach you youngsters at school these days?

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Upminster Blue @ Feb. 09 2005,17:31)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Flying Scotsman @ Feb. 09 2005,16:06)]It would be nice but seeing as the average is just over 5K i doubt we even have the capacity to get it to 10K over the season. However, it would be great if we could average over 7,500 between now and the end of the season!
To get to an average of 10,000 for the whole season (league games only) we would need to average a mere 18,811 per game for the remaining 8 league games.

tounge.gif
I say again:

seeing as the average is just over 5K i doubt we even have the capacity to get it to 10K over the season

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ Feb. 09 2005,20:41)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (TerryintheWest @ Feb. 09 2005,18:59)]5170 including the cup matches
smile.gif
mad.gif

Shirt Terry!

mad.gif
Stop Whinging at your more fortunate comrade, and set up a search on e-bay. While you have been breaking the commandment about envy, two or three shirts have come and gone at reasonable prices....

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Upminster Blue @ Feb. 09 2005,17:31)]
[b said:

tounge.gif
To average 7501, however, which is

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]nearer the 10,000 mark than the 5,000 mark

you would only need to cram in 11626 in our remaining league matches.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Flying Scotsman @ Feb. 09 2005,16:06)]However, it would be great if we could average over 7,500 between now and the end of the season!
Take this to mean between now and the end of the season so to average 7,501 between now and the end:

8*7,501 / 8 = 7,501  
blues.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Flying Scotsman @ Feb. 09 2005,17:44)]I say again:

seeing as the average is just over 5K i doubt we even have the capacity to get it to 10K over the season
Ok, ok! My comment should have been directed at Robbo-sufc.

Back