• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Away kit

looks wicked, love the style of this years kits, away with the eye sore of last year (home kit), though i do still have the yellow one form last year and i love it so might just get the home kit this year

Pretty much how i expected it to look. I prefer last seasons away kit tbh. Still not bad though.

As expected, looks good though! I quite liked the away kit last season but this 1 is probably just as good

only thing i'd change is having Blue shorts as it would break up the kit a bit, the yellow from chest to knee's is just too much

"Brightening up your match day Blues"?

I know what they're doing, very clever... But it's not exactly the marketing phrase I'd use bearing in mind our current predicament.

Oh what a surprise, this was the clear favourite as soon as the 09/10 catalogue came out! Not the best choice (for me!!!) but it fulfils all the answers given by RM on his blog as to how they make the kit choice (e.g. T&B think yellow aids the team in picking each other out during the dark days of winter & night games).

Think if I do buy a shirt this season, it will be the home one (unless we get to the end of Oct and they decide to bring another better shirt out for the Xmas market like last season, if we're still trading by then ;))

I'm just happy they kept it yellow, preferred last seasons design though, think that will stay as my fav blues kit (or yellows kit).

only thing i'd change is having Blue shorts as it would break up the kit a bit, the yellow from chest to knee's is just too much
Agree to an extent. Needs a line of blue to seperate the shorts from the shirt, they all blend into one.

Wont be purchasing after the 2 from last season.

Lots of people bought them today, I thought it looked ok on cetainly prefer it to those red monstrosities we've had.

I really like it.

Probably get in later on in the season though.

YEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWSSSSSSSSS!!!

Really like it! Tbh, dont think they were going to ditch the colour after it became popular with fans last season! Great kit choice Southend, now for some defenders to play in them!

I like it and it was pretty much as i expected.

I know its pretty much the same everywhere but if you were to buy an adult shirt, shorts, socks and have your fave players name and number on your back, that would set you back a cool £80! This isn't a dig at Southend, just todays prices!

I'll take as bold prediction that our 'third' kit will be last season's red.

Fulham also wore the same design today but in white and black (of course!)

Back