• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bad accident on A13 this a.m.

KrustyTheKray

President
Went by the scene on the London bound section by Grays about 0520 and the crash looked very horiffic, a Ford KA had flipped. God knows how, cause there only looked to be that car involved.

Police shut the road a little while after i passed it.

Traffic was piled up on soon after, and on the A127.

sad.gif

Link

I was stuck in the resulting traffic problems on the A127 and I tell you what, some people really need to sort their bloody driving out, there were no less that three, yes three minor bumps in the stretch from Progress Rd to the A130 turn off just past the cafe...and this was whilst driving at around 5-10 mph.

Heartfelt condolences go out to the poor girls family.

sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ July 17 2006,11:18)]I was stuck in the resulting traffic problems on the A127 and I tell you what, some people really need to sort their bloody driving out, there were no less that three, yes three minor bumps in the stretch from Progress Rd to the A130 turn off just past the cafe...and this was whilst driving at around 5-10 mph.
I was stuck on the A127 too - my 1 hour journey to work took just over 2 hours today thanks in no small part to the minor accidents you mentioned PLUS another 2 shunts between Dunton and the M25
mad.gif

It's unreal when there's lots of traffic, why dont people pay more attention at slower speeds when in a queue!

sad.gif

... and by leaving two hours late for work, I managed to miss all the traffic and swiftly by-passed the A13 and cruised up the A127 instead. See, waking up late (on your birthday!) does have its advantages
tounge.gif

had my graduation today in portsmouth, and whilst travelling I saw 2 vehicles smoking rather badly and 1 burnt out wreck. Plus someone cut me up on the M3 by Eastleigh, so glad my brakes work and noone was following too close behind me!

The girl who was killed was the friend of one of my girl mates in the office.

Quite shocking that something like that can happen. She was only 20.
sad.gif

Back