• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Barcelona Showing Up the EPL, Yet Again...

EastStandBlue

Life President
[video=youtube;4q4mWpkhcxs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q4mWpkhcxs[/video]

Somehow, I can't imagine England's Brave and Loyal Lion JT, Cashley or Steevee Gee doing the same...

Somehow, I can't imagine England's Brave and Loyal Lion JT, Cashley or Steevee Gee doing the same...

Well that statement is true because you'd never see any of those in a World Cup winning parade for starters!

Why don't you have any comments to make on Bar$a's appalling business deals and links with Qatar? :unsure:It's been all over the Spanish press this week.:thumbdown:
You're some sort of Journo aren't you? Good story there.

Why don't you have any comments to make on Bar$a's appalling business deals and links with Qatar? :unsure:It's been all over the Spanish press this week.:thumbdown:
You're some sort of Journo aren't you? Good story there.

What, like this one, you mean?

And, oh look, there's Barcelona agreeing a record £125m shirt sponsorship deal with Qatari Foundation.

Keep up, dear boy, your old age appears to be getting the best of you.

What, like this one, you mean?

Keep up, dear boy, your old age appears to be getting the best of you.

:nope: That's just one of many links that have been revealed..
You're way behind the game.
You should have seen the stuff in the Spanish football press TODAY.(Deep throat).:winking:
I suppose you'll just have to read some of the UK nationals tomorrow for a translation.:hello:

Last edited:
You should have seen the stuff in the Spanish football press TODAY.(Deep throat).:winking:
I suppose you'll just have to read some of the UK nationals tomorrow for a translation.:hello:

You really are a smug ****.

Indeed... I look forward to the unbiased version of events which I imagine will be entirely different to the anti-Barca material present in every other copy of Marca.

Can't you find the (hidden) Ç key on your pooter?:winking:

If it's not near either the "Ü", "ȵ" or "ʈ" key, then I've no use for it in responding to another installment of the utterly conceited BarnaBlue show.

To be fair, I wouldn't allow Cashley or JT anywhere near my kids, especially if they were going to ask for a kiss off them. Although, it would be a good chance and a fair reason to punch either of them.

Back