• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Barnard and Freedman fit

They have another training session to get through today yet! Not worth the risk in my opinion, maybe give them 15 mins or so towards the end. They both need a couple of ressie games first to get the fitness and sharpness up to scratch.

The clip also says that Grant's struggling with a knee injury which is a bit of a bummer, cos the midfield last weekend didn't work at all.

The clip also says that Grant's struggling with a knee injury which is a bit of a bummer, cos the midfield last weekend didn't work at all.

Hmmm, the annoying thing about all of this is the midfield. With Barney and Freedman fit, even if they had Christiano Ronaldo alongside them for support, with our midfield being so weak at the moment, I still doubt we would create that much!

Must admit though, I was rather hoping Grant would come in this weekend given how lightweight our midfield looked last weekend.

Hmmm, the annoying thing about all of this is the midfield. With Barney and Freedman fit, even if they had Christiano Ronaldo alongside them for support, with our midfield being so weak at the moment, I still doubt we would create that much!

Must admit though, I was rather hoping Grant would come in this weekend given how lightweight our midfield looked last weekend.

Be tempted to get Moussa back to be quite honest, if Grant's out, Milsom just didn't look the part in the middle last week and when I've seen Sankofa there he was no better. Maybe it's time for young O'Keefe to be given a chance - poor old Macca though, not having much luck in building any kind of partnership and that, to me, is pretty central to any success we want to achieve.

Be tempted to get Moussa back to be quite honest, if Grant's out, Milsom just didn't look the part in the middle last week and when I've seen Sankofa there he was no better. Maybe it's time for young O'Keefe to be given a chance - poor old Macca though, not having much luck in building any kind of partnership and that, to me, is pretty central to any success we want to achieve.

I agree, Get Moussa back.
Milsom looks to lightweight to play cm

I think the mere fact we're talking about bringing back Moussa from his loan spell to play in our midfield is a sad indictment on how bad it is right now. Macca is struggling to build up any kind of partnership with anyone at the moment, but then again, I'd imagine when JFC comes in, and if Sawyer does sign, Macca won't be keeping his place anyway. Macca plays so much better when he has someone alongside him taking on the senior role of the midfield partnership, as he did with Bailey and Maher.

Looks like Milson again tomorrow then - It was supposed to be said that his preferred position is central midfield, but then I would imagine most goalkeepers preferred position would be centre forward, it's just they're not very goot at it! :)

Back