• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Barnet v SUFC

overseas shrimper

Life President⭐
What with kick off still some 10 mins away, there's not much to report... but all the news as the afetrnoon develops here if you please...

smile.gif

Early kick-off result: Oxford Utd managed to get a draw away at the mighty Eastbourne Borough!

wink.gif

Freddy Eastwood with a left foot strike 1 - 0

Come on !!!

HT 1-0.

Listening on BW, brilliant comment on Maher:

Maher's an excellent passer, but put him in front of goal and he looks like he's never kicked a ball in his life. If he treated his shots like passes and kept it away from the keeper then he'd score loads of goals.

Ain't heard a truer comment in my life.

0-1 at half time... but Barnet really came into it and I'm glad we've gone in with the lead!

Barnet's ground is on a slope and we are kicking downhill in the 2nd half so it will improve i'm sure.

0v3 i predict!

Not to do us but there's a pitch invasion up at Farmer's Lane: The Ewes 7 Lewingto 1. The Lewey fans rioted on their goal. Good lord, there's one game I wouldn't mind watching on any highlights package.

Correction: 9 1. Who knew the ewes could score so many in a game, let alone as season?

Full time at the hill, onwards and upwards we go.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bluesmanager @ Nov. 05 2005,16:32)]Not to do us but there's a pitch invasion up at Farmer's Lane: The Ewes 7 Lewingto 1. The Lewey fans rioted on their goal. Good lord, there's one game I wouldn't mind watching on any highlights package.
Saw the Scum scored 7...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bluesmanager @ Nov. 05 2005,17:06)]So then, round 2, who do we want? big Championship team away for money or a easy team for a shot at more money in R3
The Championship sides don't enter until the 3rd round.

A struggling League Two side at home please, then away to a top Prem side in round three.

Back