• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Barnet

In all seriousness 1-8 - I dreamt it. Last time I dreamt a Southend score it was that we would lose 1-0 to Aylesbury in the 1st round of the Cup in 1989 (scry that that was 16 years ago). I put about £5 on Aylesbury to win 1-0 at about 12/1, so had compensation!

So 1-8 it is, and I think Wayne Gray scores a second-half hat-trick after coming on as sub.
rock.gif

Barnet are a side who are trying to play football, however they're neat but ineffective with no pace up front. I can see you walking away with a comfortable 2-0.

J_S

My Barnet Prediction - might go for an afro.

Seriously I think this will be close. Shrimpers to go 1-0 down early on coming back to win 2-1. Barrett & Eagle to score.

Barnet to put up a brave fight but lose 1-0 to the mighty Shrimpers. And we get Torquay away in the next round....
tounge.gif

A 2.2 Draw Gower n Goater

Crowd 3.987

with 2,115 Shrimpers in attendance ....

Never lose the Faith !!

Any one rememebr the last time we played Barnet in a cup competition/ Barry Fry had assembled a dream team against a Barnet team who had been ripped apart by financial crisis. They turned us over 2-0 at the Hall and then drew 1-1 at Underhill to beat us over two legs. The home game was bloody awful. We did go on to beat Millwall next game 4-1 at the New Den, which made up for things a little!!

My prediction 1-0 Barnet.

Back