• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Barnsley away

Badger74

Manager
I hope the club do this game as a thank you to supporters and charge £10 by coach.
We have done it in the past and the followings have been great.
We have 5000 tickets for the Barnsley game and it would be great to sell out.
We could even go up at that game.
We made £7000 from the screening of Col******r game which could be put in for reducing the cost.
Come on Ron lets get everyone to BARNSLEY!

I totally agree, this HAS to be the game they subsidise, its a long trip, and massive support from us could make the difference. I'll be there anyway just a few junctions up the M1 from me
biggrin.gif

I think that the club should do it if it looks asif promotion will be secured there or we win the title there. If neither of those are possibilities, then Swansea should be done. Superb times to be a Blue

A good idea that needs to be passed on to Uncle Ron.

Subsidised travel for Barnsley and/or Swansea would be fantastic

Come on Ron, we know what a kind hearted man you are, lets make this happen.

Please?..

smile.gif

Check put Midland Mainline Website, They are always very reasonable with their prices. I got an advance single London to Barnsley for £3.90 and back again for £8.90. (thats is with railcard discount.)

Back