• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Barrett and Maher make team of the week.

Bailey was better than Maher too. Maher blew very hot and cold on Saturday

Makes a mockery of that then. Kev was not in great form on Saturday and was nowhere near as good as Nicky and perhaps even Macca.

Strange choice. Guess it depends who picks the team though and what they base it on.

Nice to see Tammy in there (yet again). Christ that boy is far too good for us...

These things are always a joke. I remember Barrett getting a mark of four when he had scored and kept a clean sheet once. Total joke.

Very surprising. I thought Maher had a mare of a game Vs Gillingham, possibly still struggling with his foot injury?!

And before anyone moans, I'm probably the 2nd biggest Maher fan on here after ORM and have defended him on countless times.

Very surprising. I thought Maher had a mare of a game Vs Gillingham, possibly still struggling with his foot injury?!

And before anyone moans, I'm probably the 2nd biggest Maher fan on here after ORM and have defended him on countless times.

3rd Biggest Behind Me :) !!!!!

Well according to *ORM* when he pos repped me the other day, I'm Kev Mahers #2 fan, so ner :p

You'll have to be the third one! :D

Last edited:
Maher was lurking around doing the positional work that enabled Bailey then Macca to look so good..

Back