• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Who would you start at CB against Bury, instead of Prosser ?

• Adam Barrett

Votes: 148 84.6%
  • Jerome Binnom-Williams

Votes: 27 15.4%

• Total voters
JBW for me. Formed a good partnership with Thompson already, which included a run of clean sheets.

Gotta be Barrett. Phil keeps banging on about player mentality so surely an experienced player like Barrett would be ideal. If he doesn't start then he is completely contradicting himself.

Gotta be Barrett. Phil keeps banging on about player mentality so surely an experienced player like Barrett would be ideal. If he doesn't start then he is completely contradicting himself.
How quick are the Bury front boys ?

I worry about Barrett when he faces pure pace....

I haven't seen anything that warrants Barrett being given the nod over JBW but I don't know the Bury team or set up. Maybe their set up would suit us using Barrett more than JBW.

Adam is defensive solid but Williams has the pace we seemed to lack at the pack at times!! my heart says Adam my Brain ... Adam

I can only assume those voting for AB were not at Stevenage....

I was at Stevenage. can you tell me which of the four goals he was at fault for

Goal 1 - An unfit Bentley could have done better (PB fault for playing him)
Goal 2 - Leonard at fault, mistackle in their half and then after tracking the guy then brings him down for a pen
Goal 3 - Coker gave ball away and then Bolger backed off and backed off allowing the guy a free shot
Goal 4 - A break away from us attacking

Overall Barrett played well considering the lack of game time he had. What this team lacks is a leader, an organiser of which we have none. The goals we concede from crosses or set pieces are costing us and that is down to a lack of organisation. Barrett is a born leader.

Back