• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

ol blue eyes

Coach
Bookie William Hill seem to think that the returning Adam Barrett is a certainty to score the first goal at Oxford offering odds of 1/100 :omg: So if you put your £100 on him and he does score the first you will be richly rewarded picking up £101 when you collect your winnings! Yes an error in their system of course (unless someone's put a couple of million on him) but they've been showing those odds for some time now. They offer 6/1 for us to win 1-0 yet bizarrely they reduce the odds to 4/1 if you have a punt on the 1-0 with that goal to be scored by Adam. Knickers got twist in, me thinks

I expect Hill's will amend this soon but meanwhile if you do want to back him you should get 28/1 with most bookies. The other 'new boy'Jake Cassidy is around 13/2 to score the first with most, but if you fancy this back him with bookie Stan James as they currently offer him @ 10/1.

Good luck - if you have a punt on us.

Bookie William Hill seem to think that the returning Adam Barrett is a certainty to score the first goal at Oxford offering odds of 1/100 :omg: So if you put your £100 on him and he does score the first you will be richly rewarded picking up £101 when you collect your winnings! Yes an error in their system of course (unless someone's put a couple of million on him) but they've been showing those odds for some time now. They offer 6/1 for us to win 1-0 yet bizarrely they reduce the odds to 4/1 if you have a punt on the 1-0 with that goal to be scored by Adam. Knickers got twist in, me thinks

I expect Hill's will amend this soon but meanwhile if you do want to back him you should get 28/1 with most bookies. The other 'new boy'Jake Cassidy is around 13/2 to score the first with most, but if you fancy this back him with bookie Stan James as they currently offer him @ 10/1.

Good luck - if you have a punt on us.
So if I put a tenner on him not to score I could win big?

AB is 28/1 on Skybet at the moment, he's not even on Paddy Power's goalscorer list! :unsure:

Definitely worth a couple of sheckles at those odds!

"You can bet on no scorers" - you're betting on a correct score - you happen to choose 0-0. (There is a technicality as own goals don't count).
"You can bet on no corners" - you're betting on the number of corners - you happen to choose 0.

You can't bet (for example) on Southend NOT going up or Barrett NOT scoring. At least that's what I was told in Coral's.

Any guarantee he'll actually start? I assume he's not been training with us, will PB want to play a CB not used to the squad when we have Prosser and Thompson fit to play?

Fiver on at 28 /1 as long we win it just be a nice bonus if he scores first

Best way to have a punt Gibbo. Don't bet what you can't afford to lose. Good luck mate.
if you back anyone who doesn't play you get your money back, but I expect both Adam and Jake to both play.

"You can bet on no scorers" - you're betting on a correct score - you happen to choose 0-0. (There is a technicality as own goals don't count).
"You can bet on no corners" - you're betting on the number of corners - you happen to choose 0.

You can't bet (for example) on Southend NOT going up or Barrett NOT scoring. At least that's what I was told in Coral's.

You can on Betfair. People lay bets all the time.

anyway Adam was far more prolific as a goal scorer at the beginning of his Blues' career than towards the end of it.

I think some people are just late bloomers. They just have it in them I guess.
1.gif

Back