• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Battle of the Sitcoms - Quarter Final Draw

BLUEBLOOD

Moderator of Moderators
Finally we're about to have the draw for the Quarter Finals ... a day later than promised, and instead of it being from the home of cricket its from the home of BLUEBLOOD ... both venues equally salubrious of course :unsure:

BLUEBLOOD Junior will be drawing all the ties, so complaints should be sent to him not me :cool:

here goes then ...

I'm Alan Partridge (seany t) will play Phoenix Nights (Josh C)

Blackadder (MK Shrimper) vs Fawlty Towers (statski77)

Men Behaving Badly (Einstein) vs Father Ted (pubey)

Only Fools and Horses (Criko) vs The Vicar Of Dibley (Genial Harry Grout)

Last edited:
i think we could have 3 very tight matches here, certainly Fawlty Towers is going to have to do things the hard way after overcoming Porridge last time out its now got to take on the form horse in Blackadder !!

who will join Only Fool and Horses in the Semis ???

We'll find out on Monday when the battles start over ....

Nice bye for OFAH I see....grrrr

Not if there is tactical voting! I've voted against every time, only because I don't want it to win!! ;) Have a word with your mates & you never know. How do you think I got that French p!ss call Kronenburg to the final of the beer competition? I would have won if two "friends" left it too late to vote!! :whistling:

Last edited:
Not if there is tactical voting! I've voted against every time, only because I don't want it to win!! ;) Have a word with your mates & you never know. How do you think I got that French p!ss call Kronenburg to the final of the beer competition? I would have one if two "friends" left it too late to vote!! :whistling:

Just be quiet you!........I am quite happy with the draw ..:)

Not if there is tactical voting! I've voted against every time, only because I don't want it to win!! ;) Have a word with your mates & you never know. How do you think I got that French p!ss call Kronenburg to the final of the beer competition? I would have one if two "friends" left it too late to vote!! :whistling:

Who are you referring to here?

I'm hoping Partridge, MBB and Only Fools get through

As the the other match ... simply too close to call and if i was eligible to vote in this i would probably have to toss a coin

Partridge v Phoenix looks to be the first one that's really made me think long and hard about my vote - two cracking shows but I think Alan may win this one.

Back