• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Battle of the Sitcoms - Quarter Final No 4

Which Sitcom ??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BLUEBLOOD

Moderator of Moderators
We reach the last of the Quarters today with Genial Harry Grout trying to get his lameduck Vicar of Dibley through against one of the most popular shows in tv history, Crickos' Only Fools and Horses ... good luck Al, i think you're gonna need it !!!

Oh god :zzzzz:

One's an overated and desperately unfunny program and the other is....

an overated and desperately unfunny program.

Last edited:
Do you really need to start this poll?? ;)

I see MK and pubey are giving it the biggun from the safety of their semi spots ... i take it you two are not trying to avoid a showdown with OFAH in the next round then ??

Partridge, Del Boy or a battle between the two of you ?? whats your preference ??

I'd happily take on Partridge.

OFAH is a classic I'll admit, but I wish they would put it to bed instead of doing these "last ever" specials that just continually ruin it

I see MK and pubey are giving it the biggun from the safety of their semi spots ... i take it you two are not trying to avoid a showdown with OFAH in the next round then ??

Partridge, Del Boy or a battle between the two of you ?? whats your preference ??

I'll take on all comers Lee. If I have to knock out "fans favourite" :zzzzz: in the semi's, no problem.

For me the final should be Blacky vs Father Ted.

I'm going to vote for Vicar of Dibley, as

a) I think OFAH is incredibly over-rated- the UK public would happily watch a steaming pile of **** on TV for an hour as long as it was presented by David Jason.

b) Vicar of Dibley is going to lose anyway, so it makes little difference and allows me to be all contrary.

c) i used to find Alice in VoD bizarrely attractive. Not sure why I'm making that information public, but there it is.

both are rubbish..but i'll go for the fat bird in the frock and dog collar...i really hate OFAH that much

Voted OFAH as there was a time when it was good, and when i actually liked it. But no matter who it gets in the next round (Partridge, Ted or Adder) I'll be voting against it.

Back