• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Somerset Ex-TTB

Members
Does anybody have a link for the commentary of the goal and penalties from Saturday from BBC Essex. Would be great to hear how they described the moment?

I have had a quick look and can't find it, but can anyone else a bit for tech savvy help?

Thanks

That would be great. I said to my husband on the way home on Saturday that I would have loved to hear Nick Alliker when we scored. His commentary is always so enthusiastic!!!

It was on this afternoon whilst the parade was knocking about. They kept twoing and throwing then played it back.

Great sounds

Having listened to it again, it's a three minute montage of key highlights of the game.

Nick Allikers passion for the Blues is clearly evident. Not so sure about the Speller guy.

Wow, just wow. Listening to that brought a tear to my eye. The passion from Nick as that goal goes in is unreal!

brilliant, he is sooooooo passionate, you can tell he really cares. Actually though if you listen to our goal carefully someone else is going potty just before he does

Listening to that just made my heart race once again - never get tired of listening or watching that goal in the dying seconds, and the roar that went up!!! - just amazing

"Piggot shoots ...... and scooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ........"

Top listening. Wanna start jumping up and down again, but it's 11 pm on Monday evening and i really had better start thinking about something else otherwise I am at risk of becoming a bit of a useless human being.

Oh sod it, lets go back to that video link thread again next :smile:

UTB

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: There's no method of reporting/commentating on the game that we're not all desperately trying to find, is there? Text commentaries, YouTube, Radio etc. Anybody able to track down the steward with the orange coat down the front so we can ask him to retell it for us? :winking:

For the record, I don't blame you. I'm unable to watch these all at the minute because I'm living in the fear that if I replay it, it may not go like it did the first time!

Having listened to it again, it's a three minute montage of key highlights of the game.

Nick Allikers passion for the Blues is clearly evident. Not so sure about the Speller guy.

Always love nick alliker/Paul clarke double act, the passion of allikers commentary plus clarkes love for the blues makes this a quality piece of listening. Tears and goosebumps every time! UTB

We were driving back from Hampshire during the first half, so had to stomach the tedious 5 Live coverage with their interspersed trips to Lords and the Rugby.

Once we got within range of BBC Essex, it was like heaven.

The passion of Clarky & Nick, as well as Glenn and Adrian, was something else. Not to mention the actual commentary is high quality, as well.

All season and before that, BBC Essex cover our matchdays with a passion that really makes you feel you are kicking every ball with the players.

Top stuff!

Nick is a big big Blues fan and a nice bloke....

Back