• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

IloveShrimp

Director⭐
Whilst I was watching the extremely biased BBC sports personality of the year programme the other night, I noticed that the Northern Irish manager Michael O'Neill (as he picked up yet another Irish award presented to him by yet another Irishman) said that he had travelled to Fleetwood to watch players for the Euros.

Should Martin O'Neill scout our players for the Republic of Ireland, who do you think that he could take to the Euro's?

The show is dumb !

Sporting achievement and not personal views.

Fury beat the champion of ten year's,fact,end of.

The show is dumb !

Yeah, and let's give Sir Jimmy Savile a posthumous lifetime achievement award for his marathon running, eh?

Yeah, and let's give Sir Jimmy Savile a posthumous lifetime achievement award for his marathon running, eh?

Savile was a .un.

Fury may have views which some find offensive but nonetheless he is still world champ.

The show is dumb !

agree with you Mrs Blue , but that's not the world we live in now...unfortunately ...as we rename so many things in this day and age, maybe the show be called "sports popularity"" of the year, ?

Whilst I was watching the extremely biased BBC sports personality of the year programme the other night, I noticed that the Northern Irish manager Michael O'Neill (as he picked up yet another Irish award presented to him by yet another Irishman) said that he had travelled to Fleetwood to watch players for the Euros.

Should Martin O'Neill scout our players for the Republic of Ireland, who do you think that he could take to the Euro's?
No one. The whole Irish squad is filled with Premier League/Championship players unfortunately ours aren't good enough. McLaughlin would be closest for me.

The show is dumb !

No. It's called Sports Personality of the Year. Personality is something Fury definately isn't the champion of !

It's nothing to do with personality. It's just an old fashioned saying, from when you had sports personalities, radio personalities, tv personalities, film personalities etc.

No. It's called Sports Personality of the Year. Personality is something Fury definately isn't the champion of !

Which means the best in their field and overall sports personality.

According to you then if Micky Flanagan took up darts he would easily win for his personality not for his dart prowess:hilarious:

4 ATP trophies in 2015, 2nd in the world so that would be 4. :dim:

When I said major I meant things people actually care about. US, French and Aussie Open and Wimbeldon? How many of those did he win, let me total that up... Not going to take long! ZERO!!!

Hence why the right person won.

Whilst I can't criticize the outcome (perfect storm of timing plus terrestrial tv coverage), calling Murray the best in the world is unsustainable. The big three, when at their best are in a different class to him.

Whilst I can't criticize the outcome (perfect storm of timing plus terrestrial tv coverage), calling Murray the best in the world is unsustainable. The big three, when at their best are in a different class to him.

He's beaten them all.

Back