• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

beach ball mayhem?

YES !!

That's quality, ill go buy some if others will ?

Im sure turtle will, as always (top man)

PS - Think ill get down sanctos and get loads of ballons aswell if others fancy that ?

if this helps anyone who is not sure whether this is a good idea and how payment would work - wednesday are planning to set up an account, everyone phones up seperately and pays there share. alternatively we could forward this to mr martin and asks he fancies making a small contribution as a way of saying thanks and so we can have a right laugh at mill stad!
rock.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimperman @ May 25 2005,08:39)]anyone, no?!?!?!
Would I sound like a killjoy if I said that I'd rather we just all sang our hearts out for the lads?

im all for singing till we cant sing no more but i just feel something like this would add to the atmosphere and get people going. in addition it would cause the stewards all sorts of problems and maybe get us a bit of publicity via sky sports!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimperman @ May 24 2005,22:08)]just been on the wednesday board they are planning a beach ball invasion on cardiff - 1000 beach balls for £430 they are all putting a tenner in each. anyone fancy beatin them to it? it would be a right laugh!

link below

http://www.bluefishpromo.com/item/1332.html
How about snooker balls in a sock?

Carry on....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (scamps @ May 25 2005,13:14)]sounds like a good idea.... let's just get sh*t loads of inflatables and have a party...southend seafornt here i come...
I was thinking that LOL

Im sure we can all get some ballons and beach balls on the cheap, should be a laugh. Anyone up 4 it ?

yeah i think the £430 idea is a bit optimistic but random inflattables would be good fun - first prize for someone who brings an inflatable shrimp!!!

At a guess the doughnut / ice cream shops along the front ??

If not Sanctos ?

Would actually be a good idea and could be a go-er. Mind you, if i go down the 'front, i'll only end up in t'arcades.

Hold the bells! (as Ninja would say)

biggrin.gif

I'm obviously the only one who doesn't quite see the point?
rock.gif

Oh, and Kev, I'm loving the new sig. Caroline Flack, ahhhhhhhhhhh.
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

I was watching the Monte Carlo Poker event from a couple of months back on Eurosport 2 last night and she was talking to the players after they'd been knocked out and loved the dark hair and it inspired me into a change ...

biggrin.gif

Back