• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Beer

steveh1510

Life President
If you could go for a pint and a chat with one person, living or dead, past or present, who would it be and why?

Kelly Brook, Am I allowed to take some GBH with me as well?
tounge.gif

Nostradamus.

Bet he got a bit sick of punters buying him pints and saying "C'mon Nozzer, mate, what's going to happen next year, then... will we win the title?"

wink.gif

<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>The other left handed guitarist/vocalist from Seattle: Kurt Cobain

as for a reason, it speaks for itself.</span>

As an alternative to Nostradamus, I&#39;d love to have a beer with Sir Don Bradman. Whilst debates may rage as to who is the greatest footballer of all time, there is no question at all as to who is the greatest cricketer of all time.

Awesome.

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Durera @ Mar. 25 2004,15:17)]<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>The other left handed guitarist/vocalist from Seattle: Kurt Cobain

Don&#39;t suppose that would be a barrel of laughs

Durera - &quot;Kurt, this is quality, I&#39;ve always wanted to meet you for a chat and a few beers&quot;

Kurt - &quot; I&#39;m sooo miserable, I feel like topping myself. Have you got a gun?&quot;
ghostface.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ Mar. 25 2004,16:01)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Durera @ Mar. 25 2004,15:17)]<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>The other left handed guitarist/vocalist from Seattle: Kurt Cobain

Don't suppose that would be a barrel of laughs

Durera - "Kurt, this is quality, I've always wanted to meet you for a chat and a few beers"

Kurt - " I'm sooo miserable, I feel like topping myself. Have you got a gun?"  
ghostface.gif
<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>Be entertaining if he got the gun though.</span>

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Durera @ Mar. 25 2004,16:41)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ Mar. 25 2004,16:01)]
[b said:

Don't suppose that would be a barrel of laughs

Durera - "Kurt, this is quality, I've always wanted to meet you for a chat and a few beers"

Kurt - " I'm sooo miserable, I feel like topping myself. Have you got a gun?"  
ghostface.gif
<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>Be entertaining if he got the gun though.</span>
If you're ever tempted to see what it does to someone's head then I'd recommend WWW.rotten.com. They have a comprehensive range of, ahem, tasteless photos of poor unfortunates who have left the building. Careful though as it's a firewalled site from a corporate PC  
wow.gif

Living - Man - Liam Gallagher or Peter Kay . . . Women - Tina O&#39;Brien off Corrie

Dead not too sure yet

John Lennon

Because The Beatles came as close to changing the world as is possible for a group of working class men from England and because from a very young age he&#39;s been a hero to me. To find out what it was really like to be a Beatle, especially what it felt like being in the eye of the hurricane that was Beatle-mania in the early 60&#39;s.

I love music more than any thing else in the world and my love of music started with a stack of old Beatles records and a mono record player from my earliest memory. For me John Lennon was always the most enigmatic and interesting of the fab four and I would be hard pushed to say what I&#39;d choose if I had to decide between never hearing their music again and never seeing Southend play again.

mmmmmm Helen Mirren is a sex godess so perhaps i go for a drink with her ....

Id prob go with either of the following

Adolf Hitler
Neoploan Bonapart
Winston Churchill
William the Conquere
Isiambard Kingdom Brunel

Oh and William Shakespeare ( so i can slip arsenic in his drink before he writes any of his cr*p
smile.gif
Justice for anyone who has been forced to study it)

Chris Powell coz he is such a nice bloke (and for that reason it would probably be a nice cup of tea rather than a pint)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ Mar. 28 2004,02:03)]mmmmmm Helen Mirren is a sex godess so perhaps i go for a drink with her ....
Young man, it is not normal for you to fantasise about women who are old enough to be your grandmother&#33; First the obsession with Bruce Springsteen and now this - has anyone actually met the (in)famous FM? Are we positive he is not merely a sad middle aged man pretending to be a teenager on the internet, trying to lure us young and innocent Southend fans to meet him and look at puppies?

Probably Tenzin Gyatso, aka the 14th Dalai Lama. I admire the man for what he stands for and practices. He&#39;s everything I don&#39;t have the strength to be... and just being able to access this great man&#39;s mind for a few moments would be magic.

smile.gif

&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;Eric Blair

Don&#39;t know why, apart from I&#39;ve always just loved the way he writes and since I read the biography have found him to have rather a few interesting tales to tell.

Women the actress from the film Crush meow&#33; She scares me more than the Exorcist all she needed was a good hard one(the Exorcist bird that is)&#33;
biggrin.gif

Back