• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

and not alot of people did rate him at the start and even put him down before even seeing him play, what do they think now eh ?

That Morris must be really ****.

That for my mind is goodnight Glen Morris.

I can't think of many players that have lost form as dramatically as Glen has. I don't recall him making any errors last season and yet since his injury he has looked shaky.

Hope he finds a good club if we do release him in May as I really liked him as a player until late.

Shame for Glen if we do release him, but as said he has looked shaky since returning from injury.

If we can get either Daniels or Belford permanently then that's good business for us, anyone know if Belfords out of contract this summer or has time to run on his present deal?

That Morris must be really ****.

Glenn Morris is still struggling with his kicking because of a thigh injury he had," manager Paul Sturrock said.

"It also looks like he will need an operation on the finger he dislocated as well but I've been pleased with Cameron since he's come in.

"I like his attitude, he's a dedicated professional and he certainly hasn't let us down either."

That for my mind is goodnight Glen Morris.

I can't think of many players that have lost form as dramatically as Glen has. I don't recall him making any errors last season and yet since his injury he has looked shaky.

Hope he finds a good club if we do release him in May as I really liked him as a player until late.

I agree as also thought Morris was a solid and reliable keeper until his dramatic loss of form a few months ago.

Although I also thought Chris Barker read the game well and could be relied upon until recently but now he sadly may run Morris very close in the loss of form stakes which probably go's a long way to explaining our poor defensive record of late.

I agree as also thought Morris was a solid and reliable keeper until his dramatic loss of form a few months ago.

Although I also thought Chris Barker read the game well and could be relied upon until recently but now he sadly may run Morris very close in the loss of form stakes which probably go's a long way to explaining our poor defensive record of late.

To think Barker won POTY last season....

My Boardroom source told me that Morris is on higher wages than Daniels - put's in to context some of the deals that we had to offer at the start of last season just to get bodies in. It was the same scenario with Easton who got a great deal even though it was only 1 years worth.

Fully expect us to go back in for Daniels in the summer.

My Boardroom source told me that Morris is on higher wages than Daniels - put's in to context some of the deals that we had to offer at the start of last season just to get bodies in. It was the same scenario with Easton who got a great deal even though it was only 1 years worth.

Fully expect us to go back in for Daniels in the summer.

Will we not be going for Belford then?

Looking forward to seeing him play tonight as I have only seen him play on the Crawley game on the tv. And he looked special in that game.

Back