• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bentley getting married

OlvisIII

Coach
A mate of mine is going to Mark Bentley's wedding today. If there is a chance the players look at the message board, just thought it would be nice to get some good luck messages for him. So Mark wishing you many long and happy years, with the Blues, and also a great marriage. Hope you have a great day, the second best day of your summer!! I all seriousness good luck mate!

All the best Mark
smile.gif

All the best ! And to all the other players getting Married as well !

Is it just me or are these "good luck" messages getting a bit silly. A mate of mine told me Paul Brush is going to dentist today at 4pm. Just wanted to wish him all the best
rock.gif

Many congrats, Mark - and glad to know your thumb is on the mend... hope you can keep it hidden in the wedding pics!

laugh.gif

Have a wonderful day and a wonderful honeymoon - you really deserve it.

Matt

Congrats Beno, nice to see you being really happy and settled here in Southend, i hope you have a terrific day, and you and the new Mrs Beno are very very happy together.

p.s. dont let her pursuade you to move away
tounge.gif

Have a good one hitch hiker. Enjoy the day and your summer off. All the best fella.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ June 03 2005,13:59)]All the best, Benno.

How many yellow wedding cards have you received from the refs?
laugh.gif

Mark,

You've done the easy bit (getting Southend promotion for the first time in 13 years or so), now best of British with the tricky bit!

Just a thought, that 15th yellow of the season in the play-off final means you've now got a 3 game ban at the beginning of next season.

How long's the honeymoon chum?
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Just a thought, that 15th yellow of the season in the play-off final means you've now got a 3 game ban at the beginning of next season.

Is that the case? I thought, if it was a suspension from yellows it got wipped out but a suspension from red cards carried over.

Back