• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Anyone know what an enquiry actually entails? Is it a "how much do you want?" or an "are you looking to sell?".

Hardly massive publicity. Really dont see why they would say it if it wasnt true, it could even unsettled Bentley.

When has Brown, since he has been here, ever bumped up any price with anybody?

Dont recall saying "since he's been here", I was merely stating that any manager worth his salt will endeavour to bump up the price of one of his players, especially if that manager has higher contacts, which Brown has.

Dont recall saying "since he's been here", I was merely stating that any manager worth his salt will endeavour to bump up the price of one of his players, especially if that manager has higher contacts, which Brown has.
I asked a question, now try these.
When has Brown ever done what you allege he has done?
You are typical of many who say something for the sake of it with no evidence whatsoever.
Which higher contacts are you talking about?

I asked a question, now try these.
When has Brown ever done what you allege he has done?
You are typical of many who say something for the sake of it with no evidence whatsoever.
Which higher contacts are you talking about?

Be real,every Manager will endeavour to bump up the price of a player on there books, and Brown is no different, asking for exact occasions,impossible, and being honest I can't but it has happened.
I am NOT given to make sweeping statements for the sake of it.
Browns contacts...take your pick, Sam Allardyce, all his co presenters on Talk *****, again all top managers have a network, Brown is no different, and if at the end of the day he gets a good price for Bentley, he has done his job.

Be real,every Manager will endeavour to bump up the price of a player on there books, and Brown is no different, asking for exact occasions,impossible, and being honest I can't but it has happened.
I am NOT given to make sweeping statements for the sake of it.
Browns contacts...take your pick, Sam Allardyce, all his co presenters on Talk *****, again all top managers have a network, Brown is no different, and if at the end of the day he gets a good price for Bentley, he has done his job.
:'(:'(:'(:'(

Back