• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Best bit of advice

Ulysses

Manager
Ditch your PC and get a Mac.

Last month i bought a MacBook and its changed my life.

Faster, reliable and all round better you can also install XP on another parition and have a dual OS machine.

Bit expensive but worth it!

I've only ever owned Macs - they're the balls. The Mac OS is the best operating system, stable and simple to use. If you run into any problems (rare but it might happen), the knowledge base on Apple's website is fantastic - always answers any queries I have. Makes me wonder why so many people use PCs - Windows is so inferior it's amazing.

Depends what you want a computer for doesn't it?

I have owned various sytems over the years but have never found a compelling reason to purchase a Mac.

I suppose a Mac might look nice sitting in my house but it won't do anything a PC can't do for a fraction of the cost.

Back