• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Best midfielder

Soton Blue

First XI
McCormack - by a country mile.

Put the likes of Huddlestone, Murphy & co in the shade. Cracking performance.

He was excellent again.

Thought he had pulled his hamstring second half but must have been cramp, he seems to get that a lot.

i coudnt agree more. what a signing he is, i didnt see him last time he was on loan but i heard good things and what a difference he has made. an attacking midfielder!!!!! can you believe it.

jcr done really well last night but mac was by the best!

gd signing tilly!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jam_Man @ Dec. 21 2006,10:45)]He was excellent again.

Thought he had pulled his hamstring second half but must have been cramp, he seems to get that a lot.
That's because of the distance he covers and his overall work-rate. Puts all the comments about how the likes of Lampard/Beckham run 5 to 6 miles a match into perspective!

Was worried that he hobbled off a bit at the end but I agree what a fantastic player...Peter Butler with brains......Superb.
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jontosh2001 @ Dec. 21 2006,10:50)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ Dec. 21 2006,10:50)]I thought Malbranque was class for Spurs..
yes but he has a very small penis
Allegedly......
.....although not any more after his 3 months out with a "groin" injury
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Dec. 21 2006,10:52)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (jontosh2001 @ Dec. 21 2006,10:50)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ Dec. 21 2006,10:50)]I thought Malbranque was class for Spurs..
yes but he has a very small penis
Allegedly......
.....although not any more after his 3 months out with a "groin" injury  
tounge.gif
very true

Macca was our man of the match last night. Ran his heart (and his legs) out, got stuck in and tried to get forward when he could. Kept going until the last second. He'll be a massive player for us this season.

I thought Spurs played everything through Huddlestone yet he ,imho. was lucky to be on the park.
I have seen players get booked for "persistant foul play" after 4 offences yet he seemed to get penalised a dozen or so times , and none of them where the purely accidental type either...

JCR?

Thought he was ineffective last night. Had plenty of the ball but failed to do anything with it. Literally ran around in circles.

i believe that maher was as good as him, always there to pass to , flew into tackles. helped stop their attacks and create attacks. the guy is a genius.

Back