• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Better Call Saul **NO SPOILERS**

Ayrshire Blue

The Custard Splat
Anyone caught the first 2 episodes yet?

I won't ruin it for anyone planning to watch it but it's very well done, can tell its from the same team as BB and Odenkirk is fantastic!

Rumours Walt and Jesse to make an appearance in the 2nd series :omg:
GkHkVKq.gif

Can this be watched without seeing Breaking Bad?

I never got past season one...

Can this be watched without seeing Breaking Bad?

I never got past season one...

Yes. But you should watch BB because it gets much much better after S1.

I doubt you'd like this and not like BB S2-5.

Loved breaking bad, but with BCS I'm going to wait until around EP10 so I can do a mass watch, best thing I did with breaking bad went on a binge and watched 3-4 episodes an evening, would be amazing to see Walt and Jesse in season 2!!
glad you both have said it is really well made could well of gone either way

Brilliant programme so far. Definitly filling the hole left from Breaking Bad

The watch now / binge watch later is a thorny issue. Prefer the latter but can't resist the former.

Amazing how how much one of the supporting cast can take centre-stage so well. Great viewing!

We do a lot of binge watching since we got Netflix

All the BB series in a month
House of Cards
Homeland
S1 Fargo
Just finished Fargo S1 so looking for the next weeks worth of entertainment , don't fancy Lost or 24 ,

House of Cards
Homeland
S1 Fargo
Just finished Fargo S1 so looking for the next weeks worth of entertainment , don't fancy Lost or 24 ,

We do the same,
Orange is the new black- really easy watching and actually found myself getting into it quite a bit (probably shouldn't admit to that)
Dexter- Just started watching this, Great viewing!
Prison break I think will be next for me

House of Cards
Homeland
S1 Fargo

Have you tried The Wire?

I've only just caught ep 3, took a little while to get going this one but I thought it was nice to see a bit more from Mike. Absolutely loved that character in Breaking Bad.

Back