• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Better Late Than Never!

Leeboy

Original and possibly best
Staff member
IMG_0157.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg

IMG_0195.jpg

IMG_0163.jpg

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ June 19 2005,10:34)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ June 18 2005,18:52)]
IMG_0157.jpg
Never saw the special 'Betterview' logo in Panarama as modeled by that Harry Potter-alike in the middle.

rock.gif
That bloke on Harry Potter's left is very handsome isn't he.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (W4 Shrimper @ June 20 2005,09:56)]
[b said:
[b said:
IMG_0157.jpg
Never saw the special 'Betterview' logo in Panarama as modeled by that Harry Potter-alike in the middle.

rock.gif
To the left of Harry as you look at the picture? Definately
biggrin.gif
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spaceman Spiff @ June 20 2005,10:06)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (W4 Shrimper @ June 20 2005,09:56)]
[b said:
[b said:
IMG_0157.jpg

rock.gif
To the left of Harry as you look at the picture? Definately  
biggrin.gif

cool.gif
the one to left of Harry spoils it, he sud have been wearing his Southend shirt! The England shirts shud have been confined to the LDV final against Wrexham!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ June 18 2005,17:52)]
IMG_0157.jpg
I had to put up with that motley crew on my train on a Saturday morning. I do believe I deserve some sympathy.
wink.gif
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

Back