• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Big fire near Canary Wharf

Even Sky News dont know....

This one maybe:

MONDAY 12 NOVEMBER

Incident - Waterden Road
Six fire engines and around 30 firefighters are currently attending an incident on Waterden Road, East London. The Brigade was called at 1206.

I hadn't noticed, I'd assumed it was just overcast!

Its not Canary Wharf, its the other side of the river. I think its somewhere over by Stratford.

Even Sky News dont know....

This one maybe:

MONDAY 12 NOVEMBER

Incident - Waterden Road
Six fire engines and around 30 firefighters are currently attending an incident on Waterden Road, East London. The Brigade was called at 1206.

Is this not where the Olympic Stadium is going to be?
Waterden Road, E15 is where Hackney Speedway used to be and I'm sure I read somewhere the old stadium land is being used as part of the Olympic complex.

It is in an old Bus Station in a Warehouse on the Olympic site.

Rumour has it, Yorkshire Blue has been storing his old facial hair there for the past few months.

:p

Sirens are blazing as the emergency services race to attend the scene. I've just seen an ambulance with its sirens on, head from the site of the fire in the direction of the Royal London. In the other direction police vans and fire engines have been rushing in that direction [what Sky won't say is that isn't anything new and that I've seen one fire engine go in the opposite direction without its lights on].

Back