• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Save our Southend Big Protest March This Saturday - Meet @ Pier Hill 1:30pm

Will you be attending the protest march?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've managed to sort something out so I can attend the match today but won't be there until 230/245 at the earliest.

Is there any plan for protesting once the march is done or after the match itself?

Yes Chris Phillips is doing a live echo link to the March and I do believe BBC news 24 are also covering the event by helicopter 🚁 so if you turn on bbcnews24 before you leave home after your lunch you’ll be able to see where to join it
It appears so.

I remember him doing interviews on Facebook live during a protest outside M’s house.

Will anybody who has got a few minutes to spare before the match and is unsure if they should be involved, please join us and help get our message out there.

Up until a few months ago I’d never protested before, but decided to make my presence felt in Benfleet. There is a mix of ages and we all have a cause which means so much to us all and a wider community in Southend. Even if it’s for a few minutes please come along.

An open and direct statement now exists confirming the Rat has rejected tangible offers. This will be the first time I have joined a protest for anything and even if like me you don't necessarily believe it will impact anything I think an opportunity such as this with such visual appeal (if attended in good numbers) and an opportunity to just vent some anger at our dire situation is too good to pass up today.

The weathers lovely, we are all united in needing this ****e stain gone so join in where you can and enjoy another massive 3 points afterwards.

Sea sea seasiders

Managed to make a recovery from my illness, pint and some fish and chips to warm up and I’ll be fine 😁

Brought a spammer down with me today, but he is a part time Shrimper and hates to see what’s happened to his local club. He has previously attended protests at Ron’s house

Any chance of getting some of those scarves to Pier Hill??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back