• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Biggest underachiever

Underachiever

• Flavs

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Barrett

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Peter Clarke

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Me

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Charlie Mac

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Matty Harrold

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Other (mention)

Votes: 10 18.5%

• Total voters
For me it has to be Flavs, he had previously improved so much, but has totally gone back into his worst habits this season. Harrold has been worse, but not disappointing, infact more impressive than I thought he would be.

Gower has been the most disappointing, because we know what he is capable of
Charlie Mac, hasn't quite been what was hoped
Flavs & Barrett have been below par
Clarke has imho been about the same
Harrold has been as expected, his goal ratio is about the same as it was at previous clubs and his strengths are largely missed by the majority, (That could have been written for previous seasons with the Name Bradbury instead of Harrold)

Gower for me, i cant stand him anymore he is playing like a wimp at the moment. when he gets the ball i just dont think he will do anything with.

flahvs hasnt been as good as last season but he was expectional and couldnt be expect to play out of his skin for this long.

gower, we all know what he can do but just hasnt been perfroming recently hopefully he can get out of this rut!

I agree with the majority of the bunch. Mark Gower is my biggest disappointment. Promises so much and delivers too little, too often.

I can understand at the moment the dissapointment with gower, however i dont feel that he hasnt played like this all season, he recent form has been poor, but you could pick out alot of players in the team who have had a poor run in form at some point this season.

flahvs hasnt been as good as last season but he was expectional and couldnt be expect to play out of his skin for this long.

Flavs was in better form last season than this but let's not forget he cost us a lot of goals aerially last season, that didn't make him "exceptional" in my eyes.

I agree with the majority of the bunch. Mark Gower is my biggest disappointment. Promises so much and delivers too little, too often.

Seven goals (on course to match his record for us) and joint-top of our assists chart (I believe). I'd hardly call that delivering too little.

Went with Charlie Mac - heard great things but he's just not good enough.

Got to be Barrett. I thought L1 would be bread and butter for him but he has been very poor at times and hasnt had an excellent game for months. And that coming from someone who loves him!

Back