• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Biscuits!

Winkle

Manager
Whats your favs, and how many can you eat without feeling sick!
Mine are Mcvites chocolate digestives and I can do 8 or 9 before feeling queasy ( Im a wimp)! My mate won a bet once, he eat 5 big macs, a fecking hero he was!

I'm hopeless at answering questions like this. "What's your fave biscuit?" is like "What's your fave drink?" - the answer is that it totally depends on my mood!

Top biccies include:

* Choc-chip cookies
* Shortbread
* Hob-nobs
* Dark-chocolate Hob-nobs
* Pink Wafers

If push came to shove, the dark chocolate hob-nobs might just edge it ahead of the Shortbread - but it would be damn close...

cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ May 24 2006,13:22)]* Pink Wafers

If push came to shove, the dark chocolate hob-nobs might just edge it ahead of the Shortbread - but it would be damn close...

cool.gif
I love pink wafers but they tend to leave a slurry on top of your tea, thats why I ommitted them!

Agree that the McVitie's choc digestive is King but I'm also rather keen on Boasters and Funny Faces (although I haven't seen 'em anywhere for ages
sad.gif
). Dunking - absolutely wrong. As for how many could I eat - I always enjoy everything in moderation so I've never stretched myself but I reckon if hungry enough I could eat an entire packet of anything I really liked.

In no particular order.

Pink Wafers (Especially Pink Panther Pink wafers)
Ginger Nuts (McVities)
Bourbon Creams
Nice (made in the South of France)
Sport Biscuits (with stick man sport pictures on.

Though not strictly biscuits I am also a big fan of anything bearing the Tunnocks hallmark.

I dislike own brand' pikey biscuits - especially those were the writing has been changed from McVities to sweetmeal for example.

What is it with own brand produce? Only old people can't tell the difference.

I have eaten whole packets of Custard Creams , Bourbons, Jaffa Cakes, Choc Hob nobs in the past but due to health problems (probably caused by eating whole packets of etc etc etc) cakes, bickies, pastries are all off the menu.

All time faves, Lemon Puffs and Swiss Creams (and Limited edition (?) Jaffa cake style but with Cherry and White Chocolate)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (hexagon_sun @ May 24 2006,13:27)]Agree that the As for how many could I eat - I always enjoy everything in moderation so I've never stretched myself but I reckon if hungry enough I could eat an entire packet of anything I really liked.
Really!!!, I must be the biggest wimp ever!i I cant even eat a Mars bar without going in to a sugar induced coma or heading for the nearest khazi!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Firestorm @ May 24 2006,13:31)]Limited edition (?) Jaffa cake style but with Cherry and White Chocolate
Oh my goodness, that sounds so wrong!!!

suspect.gif
oops.gif

Normal jaffa cakes, though... yum!

Jammie Dodgers
Chocolate Digestives
Crunch Cremes
Shortbread
Custard Cremes

I've been known to munch my way through the odd packet of the above

Always keep that emergency spoon nearby as theres nothing worse than having a biscuit disintergrate into your tea!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (hexagon_sun @ May 24 2006,13:27)]Agree that the McVitie's choc digestive is King but I'm also rather keen on Boasters and Funny Faces (although I haven't seen 'em anywhere for ages
sad.gif
). Dunking - absolutely wrong. As for how many could I eat - I always enjoy everything in moderation so I've never stretched myself but I reckon if hungry enough I could eat an entire packet of anything I really liked.
ASDA sell funny faces as do TESCO or at least my two local ones do

dark chocolate digestives that have been kept in the fridge are my faves. Def not to be dunked.

Statski - have you gone francais, I think you will find it is Creams not Cremes.

Anyway my favs are

Garibaldis
Bourbon
Any Fox's Crunch Creams
Duchy Originals - shortbread or Ginger

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mad Cyril @ May 24 2006,13:31)]I dislike own brand' pikey biscuits - especially those were the writing has been changed from McVities to sweetmeal for example.

What is it with own brand produce? Only old people can't tell the difference.
Until I was ten I thought all biscuits came in a bag and where allways broken!!! Thats what my Nan said anyway..... Twas ard in our day!!!

In no particular order..

Crunch Creams
Maryland Cookies
Danish Butter Cookies
Nice
Shortbread
Hob-Nobs
Choccy Digestives

I swear all you lot are on drugs.....

The best biscuit is clearly the Chocolate & Caramel digestives. This really is no arguement as far as I am concerned.

mad.gif
mad.gif

Starbucks biscuit selection.

...which i regualrly raid and scavenge from left over client corporate meetings.

All butter shortbreads. Ginger snaps. Those big cookies.

mmm....never satisfied until I feel sick an itchy.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ May 24 2006,15:11)]I swear all you lot are on drugs.....

The best biscuit is clearly the Chocolate & Caramel digestives. This really is no arguement as far as I am concerned.

mad.gif

mad.gif
Do you want a biscuit or a full on Gary Rhodes style dessert?

Mug.

Back