• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What was that Rovers defender doing with Theo's cross? Nearly scored a tremendous own goal. But then unfortunately he had the presence of mind to stand on the line and hook the next shot clear.

The penalty incident is interesting. When Cox was on the floor he had the ball between his legs and it took him a second or two to twig that he hadn't won the penalty. Quicker thinking might have allowed him to score anyway.....

Seen the penalty incident now on 'Goal Rush' and with a better picture I think it's a really good shout.

Their fella is the wrong side of the ball and definitely bundles Coxy over. He also immediately turns to the ref guiltily expecting the foul to be given.

Had it been outside the area, I'm pretty sure it would have been a free-kick.

Seen the penalty incident now on 'Goal Rush' and with a better picture I think it's a really good shout.

Their fella is the wrong side of the ball and definitely bundles Coxy over. He also immediately turns to the ref guiltily expecting the foul to be given.

Had it been outside the area, I'm pretty sure it would have been a free-kick.
Watch their keeper, when cox goes down he stops playing and looks at the red- so can only assume he expects a penalty to be given

Back