• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFCStu

President
Bentley, McLaughlin, Coker, Barrett, Thompson, Worrall, Deegan, Atkinson, Payne, Loza, Barnet
T.Smith, White, Weston, Hurst, Leonard, McQueen, Malarczyk

Don't understand all this flack that AT is getting.

There has been a fair amount of 'desperate' defending going on in the last few games. And in my opinion Thompson has been less effective than Barrett. That said, Barrett has been struggling with balls over the top too. That's why I would have preferred to start Malarczyk in Thompson's place. But at the end of the day, it's Phil's call and his team.

There has been a fair amount of 'desperate' defending going on in the last few games. And in my opinion Thompson has been less effective than Barrett. That said, Barrett has been struggling with balls over the top too. That's why I would have preferred to start Malarczyk in Thompson's place. But at the end of the day, it's Phil's call and his team.

Maybe but personally I'd rather have AT than Bolger in the team anyday.

Tasty looking line up IMO .

Loza up top with Ty with Jack just behind.........delicious.

I quite like Thompson, defends quite well, has a nice pass not flustered much. People talk about the Loza pace, when he has come on it's not there? Not like he was before?

To be fair folks were crying out for a continuance of all out attack and thats what we have, with Worrall at wing back, Mc Llaughlin, Loza, jack and Barnett. All guns blazing , lets hope we can get at them quickly and our multiple attackers get back to defend when necessary as well as they did at Roots Hall against the blades
Phils rightly gone for poop or bust and good luck to him and the lads, 3 more points for us!

What does Loza have to offer besides pace? :unsure:
i think he thrives off one ball only, played a few yards in front of him then he has to get it under control and take on the opposition with pace, let's hope they play the right balls into him, hopefully the conditions will be in Loza's favour:thumbsup:

With that line up it could finish 8-7, not sure who to however!

Blog: Blackpool 0, Southend United 0

SOUTHEND United are in action at Blackpool this afternoon. Follow the action live here.

More...

Cullen is seeing far to much of the ball, need to cut him out of the game please:unsure:

Back