• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Something to attract the kids?

The+Wiggles+Wiggles.jpg

Is that Cricko in the dog costume?

According to the article, the Wiggles are "guys". I don't want to sound like a leering macho male but I would prefer to see Blue Belles than some lad in a tight outfit .....

Oh, I thought this meant Wiggy would be taking over the half-time entertainment and telling the crowd how negative Luggy's tactics were.

And I see the OS still needs a proofreader. It's Bluebelles, not Bluebelle's. :nope:

Well thats ruined my weekend before it started, loved the bluebelles although I must admit even I thought they had got a bit stale recently. I will never forget when they did one half time wearing their schoolgirl outfits, which I think probably upset the politically correct brigade coz it was never seen again. Goodbye girls :bluebelles:

Mind you. being shallow I will probably forget all about them if new prettier girls are brought in.

More interesting? That's a matter of opinion.

At least I'll have my ear plugs that I already use to drown out that pill#ck with the microphone .......

I said interesting, not more interesting and yes that was a matter of opinion.

maybe earplugs + gag would not be a bad thing

There's nothing worse I can think if watching than children dancin at roots hall, Infact I'd choose the Bluebelles dancing out of time over that any day :bluebelles::zzzzz:

Shame to see the Bluebelles out. There were on occasions last season where they were offering more "up front" than our attack was. I thought their time might have been up as they didn't do any turns in promoting the new home strip.

I remember opposition subs who were supposed to be sitting down watching them! I think in the end the concept "hot dancing girls" was not as much the reality any more. A shame, thanks for the memories... Where's that site with loads of pics of them from the old days?

Back