• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Blues hand trio pro deals

cerbera45

Coach⭐
Joel Ledgester
Callum Kearns
David Cowley

Have all been offered 12 month contracts.

Where has this Callum Kearns suddenly come from...Not seen his name much......

Does this mean we have released players ?

Nice to see that the original Shrimpers Trust Kid, Joel Ledgister has been offered a deal.

Lets hope Reiss Noel, the latest incumbent of Trust Funds gets an offer next Season.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]If we go up Monday, it'd be nice to see them get a run out Vs. Donny...

I think we might see more of them in acton when we start our Pre-Season friendly Vs Orient etc as an (hopefully) Championship side, so we can show these muppet why we are a highest level side.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Joel Ledgester

He look like Jena of Spurs in that Photo with his white SUFC shirt from Official site, if he half good as Jena I would be pleased.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (cerbera45 @ April 13 2006,15:09)]Joel Ledgester
Callum Kearns
David Cowley

Excellent to see this happen - however the other youth teamers who actually have been part of the First Team Squad (Ademeno/Wright/Moussa) - what's happening to them?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CI-City Blue @ April 13 2006,16:33)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (cerbera45 @ April 13 2006,15:09)]Joel Ledgester
Callum Kearns
David Cowley

Excellent to see this happen - however the other youth teamers who actually have been part of the First Team Squad (Ademeno/Wright/Moussa) - what's happening to them?
WIth Moussa he is definitely still youn enough to be a trainee (or whatever they call them these days). That may also be the case with Ademeno. Wright was a final year scholar (that's what they call them) and he may well have been unlucky.
rock.gif

Reckon Wright did'nt done enough in Tilly eye that he will make it, I reckon he will be playing for Grays or Canvey next season.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Murkey_Mouse @ April 13 2006,16:38)]Reckon Wright did'nt done enough in Tilly eye that he will make it, I reckon he will be playing for Grays or Canvey next season.
As his Dad is Freddys agents I can suddeny see an Eastwood transfer request coming in.
wow.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Murkey_Mouse @ April 13 2006,17:38)]Reckon Wright did'nt done enough in Tilly eye that he will make it, I reckon he will be playing for... Canvey next season.
I doubt he'd need to drop as low as the Essex Senior League.

biggrin.gif

With us going up and impressing with our youth set-up, expecially going 10 games unbeaten, i don't think the kids released will have any problem gaining trials elsewhere.

I know someone at Port Vale as a YTS and he tells me, now that the club are safe, they'll be playing increasing amounts of Youths in games to test them in real match conditions. Can't be easy, Kightly was a victim of our success but he's done well for himself, hopefully the released YT's can take a leaf from his book.

Congratulations to the 3 who have been offered deals, Good to see our squad is being bolstered by the youth system at very little cost.

We have to remember that a lot of these kids are known to Tilly from his previous role, and he'll have watched them progressing and know both their footballing capabilities and mindset/personality which is just as important.

Back