• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Blues player tilson's rovers preview

yogi bear up the cagire

Life President⭐
Just looked in on Tilson's Rovers preview and found that IIRC I've the same problem as last week in that the video keeps on pausing during the interview.
Just wonder whether anyone else has the same problem?
For those that don't have 'Player' I have to say that M'Voto sounds doubtful for Saturday. From what Tilly said he did a 'little' training and unless Tilly is a past master in kidology, it really doesn't sound hopeful. He was asked directly about bringing in someone on emergency loan and replied something to the effect that, we have got to do with what we've got. A typical 'backs to the wall' interview ............didn't sound full of the joys of Spring.........................probably just as well it's Autumn.

"...Grant at center back..."!!!!!!!!! :(

On reflection, probably a better bet than Macca! If you've got 'Blues Player' is this annoying 'stalling' during interviews general........or is it my computer. There were also highlights or extended highlights of a recent match where the colours were slightly out of sync. thus making it difficult and disagreeable to watch.

Was ok this time to be fair, but I know what you mean - sometimes its stop/start.

You got everything else closed on the PC?

I feel sorry for Francis. No doubt he'll be stuck at centre back again, just as he was starting to find form on the right.

<
Just looked in on Tilson's Rovers preview and found that IIRC I've the same problem as last week in that the video keeps on pausing during the interview.
Just wonder whether anyone else has the same problem?<

Yogi,
Yeah it's a streaming problem that occurs quite often here in Barna especially at times when the net's obviously busy.Monday mornings,Sundays etc

< For those that don't have 'Player' I have to say that M'Voto sounds doubtful for Saturday. From what Tilly said he did a 'little' training and unless Tilly is a past master in kidology, it really doesn't sound hopeful. He was asked directly about bringing in someone on emergency loan and replied something to the effect that, we have got to do with what we've got. A typical 'backs to the wall' interview ............didn't sound full of the joys of Spring.........................probably just as well it's Autumn.
<

Can't say I was totally enthused by the idea of playing JFC and Grant at centre backs either which Tilly said they'd tried out in training.We really are scrapping the barrel right now.

Met up with a Brizzle Rovers supporting mate of mine at a Billy Bragg gig here last night and he was really talking up their loanee striker from Charlton.Assuming he plays and it is JFC and Grant at the back I think we'll get another Saints style hammering.Time to open up that war chest Ron!

Back