• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tommy2holes

Life President⭐
Anyone else got blues player?

Havent used it for a few years , but when i did before there were like 10 years worth of footage nows theres only 2.

Seems a bit of a rip off to me. I was hoping to see the swansea away promotion game and chelsea away etc , but instead got a relagtion season and league 2.

Just the one month for me then.

I dumped it a few seasons ago. Terrible service with terrible customer service.

Last season I notice loads of posts complaining about people unable to log in to Blues player. Pretty crap if you live outside the county and can't listen to BBC Essex.

Certainly not perfect and occasionally enormously frustrating but for someone like me, who can hardly ever get to games, it's worth its weight in gold. For an old fogey I am still a little in wonderment that I can sit in my study and get match commentary, when I am 750 miles or so away from Southend. Seems like yesterday when we arrived in France at the end of the eighties and at that time you used to struggle, hoping that the moons were in the right place and the transistor pointing in the right direction, just to hear the football results above the crackling. How many times did it fade out JUST as the scores of our division were going to be announced?!!! For all its faults I'm happy I've got BP.

It was very intermittant when I watched it. Cancelled my service with them and sad to hear they arent learning from their mistakes. If they sorted the issues out, they have a very profitable platform on their hands. Seems they are happy with what they have though.

I thought last seasons coverage was quite good....altough on ocassions i think they forgot to flick a switch so we couldnt listen in....having listened to oppositions comentary to give a different perspective on the game it really comes across as our coverage is very unbiased...and professional. Its a great tool for us who live outside bbc essex land and too far to get to every game....so for me its a thumbs up...

Back