• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Moshni in!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

This is not a promotion winning team! Playing more like a nervous relegation threatened team.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Woeful. Not a shot on target against a team who havent won since January. Hall and Benyon should be on at half time.

Well, the first-half went like that.........................................................................had a bottle of Champagne and cake to celebrate my brother's birthday tomorrow.............nothing to celebrate on here. :'( Hope I can bring us luck with my presence in the second-half. Haven't gleaned too much from our performance in the first 45mins apart from the fact that we started well. Can we expect Hall to make an appearance sooner than later?

Even if we win,the players arnt playing for this manager. We seem to be clueless. Why are decent players, who earlier in the season playing out of there skin, seem to have no idea now.

Back