• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

BLUES WORLD!

overseas shrimper

Life President⭐
Blues World has really been playing up for me since the 2nd half started.

First I wasn't getting any coverage at all, and when the commentary returned a few mins into the 2nd half, it kept cutting in and out.

Nice to know it's business as usual for BW!

mad.gif

Any other problems experienced?

I second everything o/s has said it is now nearly half way through the 2nd half and the feed is still cutting out for 4-5 seconds at a time.didn't get commentary of the 2nd half till nearly 4 mins old.
mad.gif
mad.gif

and i third it
sad.gif

Started off with the commentary being very faint and quiet. The whole of the second half so far keeps cutting out. Now i know we will get the same response that the servers are busy with Premier$hite kicking off etc. But this is getting beyond a joke.

We pay for a service which is severley lacking which is a shame as the BW content that Dave produces for the official site is cracking

mad.gif

5 mins to go and it is awful dave, anytime there is excitment the service cuts out,so consequently we miss all the good stuff and have to rely on the chat room,which is NOT how it should be.

I would add that there weren't problems so it is most definitely wasn't a problem with the broadcasting.

Pretty annoyed too as it looks like I'll be relying on it in the winter. Then again, if it's really crap, I just own't bother and go by chatroom updates.

The sad thing is, you can not vote with your cash because there is no substitute product.

I'll make enquiries on Monday and see what they say. Was everything OK for Port Vale and Bradford (I logged on for Bradford and didn't have any issues)?

Port Vale and Bradford seemed pretty good from my experiences... and I can't remember any complaints from others.

Thanks, mate.

Scrivs any idea of how many people are currently subscribed to BW? And how much do the club recieve out of the £35 subscription fee?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MilkeySUFC @ Aug. 15 2005,12:48)]You can get good old fashioned radio broadcast of BBC Essex in a lot of places round the country, try 729 or 765 MW.
But a lot of us are listening in Spain, Malta, Canada, South Africa, USA, Australia...

BBC Essex isn't really served this far afield.

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Aug. 15 2005,12:50)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (MilkeySUFC @ Aug. 15 2005,12:48)]You can get good old fashioned radio broadcast of BBC Essex in a lot of places round the country, try 729 or 765 MW.
But a lot of us are listening in Spain, Malta, Canada, South Africa, USA, Australia...

BBC Essex isn't really served this far afield.

wink.gif
Exactly. And the online service tends to "switch off" just before kick-off ...

WS

Mark, sorry manic day today what with two programmes that I'm trying to write for the weekend matches hence no web updates.

I'll get onto it tomorrow.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tilly's Prodical Son @ Aug. 15 2005,19:59)]Not got that assistant yet scrivs?
Not yet, got all the applications and have gone through them, will start interviews shortly - in the meantime it seems like all our home games are coming at once with one on Saturday, Monday, Monday, Sunday!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Aug. 15 2005,20:57)]Mark, sorry manic day today what with two programmes that I'm trying to write for the weekend matches hence no web updates.

I'll get onto it tomorrow.
I don't know, I remember a time when you were reliable and helpfull... but since you've been promoted to The Goat's Driving Bitch, you're just too good to assist us exiles.

tounge.gif

I dont think i will get it again. Its not really worth it living in England. I only get it to watch the goals!!

I dont think i will get it again. Its not really worth it living in England. I only get it to watch the goals!!

Back