• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Blues World

Nope
sad.gif
Got my similar post in the other thread.

Im assuming because there's no yeovil commentary everyone's trying to use the southend feed.

This so called service is simply appauling
mad.gif
mad.gif

I agree s*!t service at times. I will have to give my mate a call who's at the game and he can commentate for me !!.

Good work kent - i'll send them an e-mail after i've finished my report, ironically on the performance of computer networks.

<OBJECT CLASSID="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" WIDTH=200 HEIGHT=200><PARAM NAME=MOVIE VALUE=http://www.wenborn.freeserve.co.uk/World.swf><PARAM NAME=PLAY VALUE=TRUE><PARAM NAME=LOOP VALUE=TRUE><PARAM NAME=QUALITY VALUE=HIGH><EMBED SRC=http://www.wenborn.freeserve.co.uk/World.swf WIDTH=200 HEIGHT=200 PLAY=TRUE LOOP=TRUE QUALITY=HIGH></EMBED></OBJECT>

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hockley_Blues @ Nov. 20 2004,23:51)]Fantastic work artful
biggrin.gif

Unfortunately it&#39;s all too true
sad.gif
I do think we all, subscribers and non-subscribers should get behind the exiles etc and complain about this, I have wrote a few snippets of contacts on my front webpage, also included Kent Shrimpers listed contacts.

Let them know they&#39;re messing with the wrong people.

I am sure it&#39;s not just southend fans who are suffering from this consistently poor service - would it be possible to set up an online petitoin that all supporters can sign?

After all, several hundred voices can&#39;t be wrong&#33;
wink.gif

Anyone know the name of that petition site where you can make them online for free?

So far the only response is the football league

Dear Andy

We are in receipt of your communication and are sorry to learn of the problems you are encountering.

Your communication has been forwarded to the Executive with specific responsibility in this area so that he is fully aware of the situation.

Patricia Brown
Customer Services
The Football League Limited
www.football-league.co.uk

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kent Shrimper @ Nov. 22 2004,12:11)]So far the only response is the football league

Dear Andy

We are in receipt of your communication and are sorry to learn of the problems you are encountering.

Your communication has been forwarded to the Executive with specific responsibility in this area so that he is fully aware of the situation.

Patricia Brown
Customer Services
The Football League Limited
www.football-league.co.uk
Yeah, at least you got that... I&#39;ve not heard a dicky bird from the club or Premium TV.

rock.gif

Just had a phone call from Andy Meesham the Cheif Operating Officer at Premium TV who works for Rod Henwood the CEO and funnily enough Rod was a little shocked at the volume of emails he was receiving from SUFC fans.

Premium TV are very apologetic and blamed BBC Essex who are responsible for dialing in to the Premium TV servers, they apparently phoned BBC Essex on Saturday but they still didnt do it, he said normally they would have phoned up Dave McScriven and Dave would have made BBC Essex do it but obviously Dave is in Florida? he wasnt aware of the the crap streaming we generally get so are going to monitor BBC Essex.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kent Shrimper @ Nov. 22 2004,14:36)]Just had a phone call from Andy Meesham the Cheif Operating Officer at Premium TV who works for Rod Henwood the CEO and funnily enough Rod was a little shocked at the volume of emails he was receiving from SUFC fans.

Premium TV are very apologetic and blamed BBC Essex who are responsible for dialing in to the Premium TV servers, they apparently phoned BBC Essex on Saturday but they still didnt do it, he said normally they would have phoned up Dave McScriven and Dave would have made BBC Essex do it but obviously Dave is in Florida? he wasnt aware of the the crap streaming we generally get so are going to monitor BBC Essex.
I think you&#39;ve been fobbed off&#33; Premium TV are brilliant at passing the buck&#33; They&#39;ve been told about the crap streaming before, and what was their answer? They were surprised and &#39;would monitor&#39; it.

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Nov. 22 2004,15:17)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kent Shrimper @ Nov. 22 2004,14:36)]Just had a phone call from Andy Meesham the Cheif Operating Officer at Premium TV who works for Rod Henwood the CEO and funnily enough Rod was a little shocked at the volume of emails he was receiving from SUFC fans.

I think you&#39;ve been fobbed off&#33; Premium TV are brilliant at passing the buck&#33; They&#39;ve been told about the crap streaming before, and what was their answer? They were surprised and &#39;would monitor&#39; it.

rock.gif
Certainly not Mr OS, we now know if we bombard Rodney the CEO we get heard, and i explained this to the guy that phoned that we are truly ****ed off, that weve informed watchdog and if the service doesnt improve were gonna burn him. Well maybe not the last bit

Back