• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yer Blues

Not Always Sarcastic ⭐
Hello Hello,

Im not sure if any of you are aware, but I am a presenter on Local station Phoenix FM.

In addition to the various shows I do, I have been tasked with presenting one of their series of top 20 shows on 05/08/2015.

I am looking to get as many votes as possible to get a true top 20.

If you fancy helping me out, please click the following link and pick your top 10:

http://www.phoenixfm.com/2015/03/26/the ... show-blur/

All votes count towards the show, so it would be really cool to get as many votes as possible to get a true top 20!

If you have any questions, give me a nudge.

Thanks in advance,

Matt

Voted. "I'm Just A Killer For Your Love" being my number 1.

Going to vote for a few more of these - the Bruce Springsteen one should be ace.

Voted for mine, End of a century as #1, awesome song.

Stereo, just noticed your surname is the same as mine and it's not a common one! :happy:

You'll know my mate Graham then who does the odd show over there (not you GNH!).

Voted. "I'm Just A Killer For Your Love" being my number 1.

Going to vote for a few more of these - the Bruce Springsteen one should be ace.

Thanks mate

Voted for mine, End of a century as #1, awesome song.

Stereo, just noticed your surname is the same as mine and it's not a common one! :happy:

small world!

You'll know my mate Graham then who does the odd show over there (not you GNH!).

Mr Stannard, hes a lovely bloke

Done and sneaked in a cheeky 10 for Iron Maiden as well.

Thanks matey.

Back