• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Echo News BOND: WE’RE STILL UP FOR THE FIGHT

Evening Echo

The News
KEVIN Bond insists Southend United are still up for the fight as they bid to secure their League One status.

More...

Mmmm here's to fingers crossed he's right. However, for some bizarre reason I think we may win Friday!!!

What I would give to have these very recent players in the side on Friday : PROSSER , BARRETT , TIMLIN , DEEGAN , MOHSNI , CORR

Not all the greatest players we've seen , but I can guarantee they would have been all up for a battle - didn't see anyone with that spirit on Saturday

No you're not. Stop telling us you are, because you're not.

KEVIN Bond insists Southend United are still up for the fight as they bid to secure their League One status.

More...

Actions speak louder than words - we'll see on Friday if they really are "up for the fight" - they didn't look like it last Saturday!

He's not really going to say anything else is he. Just mindless paper talk again.

How about if he said "we're beaten, we couldn't care less, I don't even know why we are turning up"

No you're not. Stop telling us you are, because you're not.
What I would give to have these very recent players in the side on Friday : PROSSER , BARRETT , TIMLIN , DEEGAN , MOHSNI , CORR

Not all the greatest players we've seen , but I can guarantee they would have been all up for a battle - didn't see anyone with that spirit on Saturday

PROSSER :Hilarious:

I'd rather see a limited player trying his best than the majority of these wasters just turning up to get the wages.

“They’ve got themselves into this mess but now it’s up to them to get out of it too.”

Very true Mr Bond. But it's also up to you to fire them up.

I too think we'll win on Friday. Still crazy after all these years.......

Just waiting for a player to make the WE'RE TOO GOOD TO GO DOWN quote before the team are relegated!

Going by the previous 4 or so home games (and all but 1 or 2 of the recent aways) there's been nothing to suggest we will get anything from the last 4 games. We were so second best in all of them its hard to see where any kind of revival will come from. Negative I know but we're just so god-awful at the moment I just can't raise any degree of positivity! I would be so happy to be proved wrong.

Back