• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

bookings

south247

Coach⭐
According to the official site Bernard, McCormack and Francis are all on 4 yellows.

IF they got booked in the next match, and with our injuries, we really would not be able to put out a team.

Long time since I have felt this concerned.

We HAVE to get some players in - don't we?

Barnard got a yellow against Carlisle, so I the OS is correct, then he would be facing a 1 match ban.

EDIT : The OS has changed it so that Barnard now is on 3 yellows

Tilly has said that Barnard is suspended and SoccerBase says that Macca has 5 yellow cards now ....... who can you believe.

On BBC Essex Chris Phillips said he'd checked with the league and McCormack's ain't right but Tilly's said Barnies def suspended...this is getting really scary though with the whole 'paperwork not done' thing for Friend :stunned:

Just looked on the FA site and no SUFC players are down to start a suspension. Of course this might need an update after today but it would be typical that we don't play a player thinking he is due to be suspended onlyto find out he isn't. It would only happen at Roots Hall.

Tilly has said that Barnard is suspended and SoccerBase says that Macca has 5 yellow cards now ....... who can you believe.

Soccerbase has wrongly attributed a caution at Wycombe to McCormack. He is on 4.

According to soccerbase and the clubs programme, Barnard will now have 4. So where's Tilson getting this from?

more to the point , Barney is going to get 5 at some point and a ban. Most of his are for petulant stuff that is totally unnecessary.

Its no good being our 'main man' if you are banned ! Grow up and act like a professional .

XXXXX off !

more to the point , Barney is going to get 5 at some point and a ban. Most of his are for petulant stuff that is totally unnecessary.

Its no good being our 'main man' if you are banned ! Grow up and act like a professional .

XXXXX off !

Your obviously a Barney fan not!

As for telling our top striker to xxxx off, not only is that just rude you must either be still drunk from last night or plain looney tunes - imo.

Not all are for petulance, sometimes he takes a lot of stick and on occassions he bites - wrong yes, but that is human instinct!

Last edited:
I said last week that I thought Barney was on 4, Macca definitely wasn't but is now.

Confirmed on OS that Barnie is on 4 yellows not 5. My original message still stands - we have 3 players on 4 yellows. If there is a flurry then we could lose them all (McCormack, Francis and Barnie) for Yeovil away. Fun being a blue!

Confirmed on OS that Barnie is on 4 yellows not 5. My original message still stands - we have 3 players on 4 yellows. If there is a flurry then we could lose them all (McCormack, Francis and Barnie) for Gills away. Fun being a blue!

Edited for accuracy
;)

Your obviously a Barney fan not!

As for telling our top striker to xxxx off, not only is that just rude you must either be still drunk from last night or plain looney tunes - imo.

Not all are for petulance, sometimes he takes a lot of stick and on occassions he bites - wrong yes, but that is human instinct!

I take it you've started your "how to protect my favourite from the vicious SZoners" classes from OBL then Rox ;)

Mind you it was actually a fair response to a frankly laughable post

Back