• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bored at Home...Guess the time???

Oooh, we can play this game again on the 9th when my Ikea shipment is due to arrive!

Oooh, we can play this game again on the 9th when my Ikea shipment is due to arrive!

Don't you mean the 16th, when your Ikea shipment WILL arrive.

Just notices that me and Blues R Best have boxed in DaveWebbsBrain quite savagely in this random game, shame. HAHA :finger:

Friday seems unduly optimistic to me. That would still give you the weekend to get the job done.

So Monday.

Ok.......

There has been a development.....just received a call from B&Q.

Looks like you will be getting the Scotch Gary....Goods will not be delivered until tomorrow....reason, driver is sick. One bloke goes of sick and the whole delivery infrastructure comes to a grinding halt!!!!

What a Fu*king waste of a Fu*king day off work.

B&Q you are officially a bunch of usless, feckless, Fu*king Cu*nts

:madman::madman::madman::madman::madman::madman::madman::madman::madman::madman::madman:

Ok.......

There has been a development.....just received a call from B&Q.

Looks like you will be getting the Scotch Gary....Goods will not be delivered until tomorrow....reason, driver is sick. One bloke goes of sick and the whole delivery infrastructure comes to a grinding halt!!!!

What a Fu*king waste of a Fu*king day off work.

:madman::madman::madman::madman::madman::madman::madman::madman::madman::madman::madman:

Can we transfer all todays guesses to tomorrow then?! i.e if it's delivered at 3.54pm tomorrow, i win :angel:;)

Can we transfer all todays guesses to tomorrow then?! i.e if it's delivered at 3.54pm tomorrow, i win :angel:;)

Well, i do have a few Highland Park Miniatures, so i guess it will keep me from getting bored tomorrow.

Got to break the good news to my boss now :unsure:

Gary you will still get yours mate!!

I swear to god.....If i told you what i have gone through to get these goods in the last 4 weeks you would not believe me.

I swear to god.....If i told you what i have gone through to get these goods in the last 4 weeks you would not believe me.

Excuse me old chap, but you should phone up to complain. They might give you a little something as recompense.

If that doesn't help, give me a shout and i'll dish out some greased up, gyrating, thrust filled throbbing punishment to whoever's responsible..

Toodle Pip!

Excuse me old chap, but you should phone up to complain. They might give you a little something as recompense.

If that doesn't help, give me a shout and i'll dish out some greased up, gyrating, thrust filled throbbing punishment to whoever's responsible..

Toodle Pip!

Mate in the last 4 weeks i have made 24 phone calls and spoken to 9 different people....i can list them all.

I really don't think that another call is going to make any difference.....maybe i should set you on them :)

Get your own back. Make sure you are out all day then they wont be able to deliver it. That should teach the buggers.

Get your own back. Make sure you are out all day then they wont be able to deliver it. That should teach the buggers.

Then it will take me another 4 weeks to get it delivered.........will just have to bite the bullet and take another day of work :(

Small way to get your own back would be to give every piece a REALLY thorough inspection before you sign the delivery note. Make them wait a bit, at least.

Good shout mate.....but it is a flat pack 8x6 shed and a tonne of decorative slate......

I could always check every piece of slate, the are about 10mm diameter!!!

Now that would really **** them off :)

Good shout mate.....but it is a flat pack 8x6 shed and a tonne of decorative slate......

I could always check every piece of slate, the are about 10mm diameter!!!

Now that would really **** them off :)

Then get laods of carrier bags, put all the slates singally in them and on the very last one say "No! Look, there is a very clear chip in this one, take them away and bring back a replacement bag." Then if they bring a replacement bag just go "Yeah, chuck it in the garden."

Would love to see the expression on his face.

Or, get the kitchen scales out and put each one on them, weigh them, go and get a pen and paper, write down all the results and at the end make sure they add up to exactly one tonne.

Or, get the kitchen scales out and put each one on them, weigh them, go and get a pen and paper, write down all the results and at the end make sure they add up to exactly one tonne.

THAT would be bloody hilarious!

Flatpack 8x6? Needs measuring to make sure it's within tollerabe limits (make sure to ask the driver if he knows what the acceptable upper and lower limits are for the lengths), then need to make sure none of it's warped. Glass? Needs carefull checking for scratches, chips, etc...

You could keep them waiting for ages :D

Back