• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Boreham Wood (A)

shrimperjon

President
Hi All

Borhamwood tickets now on sale. Would expect another big following if not sell out

Just bought two, nice and easy process and emailed tickets

Let's hope it is dry for those on the terracing.

If we can keep this run going a 1,250 sell-out wouldn't be surprising. Easy enough journey.

Hmm, might be leaving the kids at home for this one, no concessions for 'young people'.

Just got our two tickets. There's 600 seats so hopefully it shouldn't be too much of a bun fight. The good thing about terracing and seats is that those that want to stand can. I though £18 for mature Blues was a bit stiff but it's got to be done.

Just got our two tickets. There's 600 seats so hopefully it shouldn't be too much of a bun fight. The good thing about terracing and seats is that those that want to stand can. I though £18 for mature Blues was a bit stiff but it's got to be done.
359 seats mate.

These went very quickly last season, so anyone wanting a seat will need to get in the ground early.

For a club that struggles to attract home support pity they can‘t accommodate more away supporters (if required)…

Decent of BW this... Sounds like a challenge to me. Shrimpers Xmas invasion of Boreham Wood?
🎅
🎄
🦐

Following on from Southend United’s recent trip to near neighbours Barnet on Tuesday evening, incredibly taking over 1,400 traveling Shrimper’s fans to the Hive for a midweek fixture, coupled with meetings between Club Executive and our Safety Officers, it has been decided that our match on Saturday 10th December will be an all-ticket affair with an initial 1,250 tickets being made available to our friends from Essex.

Should sales exceed the initial allocation, the Club will consider amending the configuration of the away allocation to allow further Shrimper’s supporters to attend the eagerly anticipated fixture.

Seems odd that they have highlighted that we took 1400 to Barnet yet have given us less to start with. If we continue to go well this could be a Dover type turn out

This being a Saturday game surely it’ll sell out. I’m hoping there’ll still be tickets Monday as I won’t know til then whether I can go. Right now, I’m worried 😆

Following on from Southend United’s recent trip to near neighbours Barnet on Tuesday evening, incredibly taking over 1,400 traveling Shrimper’s fans to the Hive for a midweek fixture, coupled with meetings between Club Executive and our Safety Officers, it has been decided that our match on Saturday 10th December will be an all-ticket affair with an initial 1,250 tickets being made available to our friends from Essex.

Should sales exceed the initial allocation, the Club will consider amending the configuration of the away allocation to allow further Shrimper’s supporters to attend the eagerly anticipated fixture.

Seems odd that they have highlighted that we took 1400 to Barnet yet have given us less to start with. If we continue to go well this could be a Dover type turn out
Why is it odd? It seems pretty sensible for them to issue their normal away allocation, and then make a decision about extending it if and when we sell out.

Why should they go to the hassle of changing the configuration of their away end before they know for definite that we will sell out?

I suspect it's to do with the size of the ground.

Seems like there being a bit sensible and will take advantage of a big crowd, they probably don't get much so they want to make what they can, which is understandable at this level, unlike Maidstone

Why is it odd? It seems pretty sensible for them to issue their normal away allocation, and then make a decision about extending it if and when we sell out.

Why should they go to the hassle of changing the configuration of their away end before they know for definite that we will sell out?
yes fair comment. just based on tuesday and it being a saturday and based on how good our travelling number have been this and last season then just surprised they havnt offered a few more. lets face it, there will be room. We outnumbered them last season and our team was ****e! although a certain Mr lopata (and BrunT) did introduce himself to the shrimper family

Back