• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Boreham Wood FC Away 28th October 2023

RHB

I'm a Gnu, how do you do!⭐⭐
Staff member
For those of you that fancy a day out at the Wood, tickets are on sale now. For those who need a seat, you can only buy a ticket for entry to the ground but there are about 400 unreserved seats available, so first come first served.

Think this will be a trip by train and nice little stop at liverpool street

Got my tickets. I can’t see us taking 1,250 but if we did that would be absolutely amazing. Let’s make as much noise as possible.. these players must be loving the support at the moment.

Good few of us going by train. £19 return is excellent value.

Hoping we finally break our Boreham hoodoo.

Got my tickets. I can’t see us taking 1,250 but if we did that would be absolutely amazing. Let’s make as much noise as possible.. these players must be loving the support at the moment.
I think we'll fill it out, I'd be there if it wasn't for my work rota.

why not? it a reasonably local game easy to get to by train and car. We are getting the 11.05 from Billericay and will be to Borehamwood by 12.30. Weve travelled in big numbers all over the country so would be amazed if we dont sell out. Weve come close the last few seasons but the last two results surely would encourage anyone who wasnt sure to go

Where are people drinking? The Hart and Spool? think thats where we went last season

why not? it a reasonably local game easy to get to by train and car. We are getting the 11.05 from Billericay and will be to Borehamwood by 12.30. Weve travelled in big numbers all over the country so would be amazed if we dont sell out. Weve come close the last few seasons but the last two results surely would encourage anyone who wasnt sure to go
It’s a **** ground, **** atmosphere, and an uncovered terrace. That’s bound to have an impact on people’s decision whether to go or not. If it were Barnet for example I’m sure we’d take 1,500+.

Where are people drinking? The Hart and Spool? think thats where we went last season
As far as I'm aware the closest to the ground, but quite small for a Wetherspoons, could be hard to get a pint from one-ish, not usually a lot of staff. The Good Companion (formerly wishing well) is a few minutes walk from the station, also on the Shenley Road, not as good on the beer front, but bigger inside and has TV sports. I will stick to the Hart but might have to make a large order when first at the bar, just for me!

Back