• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Borussia Dortmund

Apparently Marc Bartra has been injured in the blast and has been taken to hospital.

Apparantly a bomb was put in front of the bus rather than on it. Crazy ****ing world.

Sky Germany are reporting that there were 3 explosions & that the blasts took place at the team hotel, (I presume when the players were about to board the coach to head for the stadium).

Tonight's match has now been cancelled, and will now be replayed tomorrow night instead.

Awful times we live in. Game rightly called off. Some things a lot more important than footy

Mean they'll have to show the Juventus/Barça game here in France.

For once in your life would it kill you to not make things about you!

What's actually happened? Has anyone claimed it? The reports I've read seem pretty brief. Glad that no one was seriously injured!

For once in your life would it kill you to not make things about you!

What's actually happened? Has anyone claimed it? The reports I've read seem pretty brief. Glad that no one was seriously injured!

The reports are brief because the police don't know what's happened yet, they think the team were the targets but they don't know what the motive was. They've got a letter from someone claiming responsibility and are trying to establish if it's real.

Just donot respond or quote and hit ignore button, they soon go away

They thrive on the replies, I have three on my ignore list and amazing how good the board becomes, except when you read a poster that quotes their drivel

Starve them of oxygen and posts they soon go away

UTS

Just donot respond or quote and hit ignore button, they soon go away

They thrive on the replies, I have three on my ignore list and amazing how good the board becomes, except when you read a poster that quotes their drivel

Starve them of oxygen and posts they soon go away

UTS

Well said Blueonron.....I don't have anyone on ignore because I like every member.

I'm I the only one surprised they've re-scheduled the match for tonight?

Don't think the police have confirmed it but the story has taken a bizarre turn. A man has been arrested for the attack. It's being alleged in German media that he was trying to kill Dortmund players in order to crash their share price, in the hopes that he could short sell 15000 shares in the club for a large profit.

Link

Don't think the police have confirmed it but the story has taken a bizarre turn. A man has been arrested for the attack. It's being alleged in German media that he was trying to kill Dortmund players in order to crash their share price, in the hopes that he could short sell 15000 shares in the club for a large profit.

Link
I knew that a right wing group had claimed responsibility but the implication was that could just be chancers out for notoriety from someone else's deed, but if this 'greed not terrorism' motivation turns out to be true....madness

Back