• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Boss sorry for fans

Err I do , just not away games..suffering the dross we play at home is enough.

I have never understood how not going because the football is crap is a good reason not to go?

I go for the social event

Each to their own I suppose John my friend

p.s SZ Xmas bash this year in spread?

I have never understood how not going because the football is crap is a good reason not to go?

I go for the social event

Each to their own I suppose John my friend

p.s SZ Xmas bash this year in spread?

Scott top marks mate.. but I hope you still feel the same and going away at 65 years ( John age) ..

And the Burton boss said their first half was the worst theyve played all season which makes us sound even worse!
Enough excuses Luggy, get back to Scotland.

My uncle is a regular away fan was there yesterday at the grand old age of 84.

seemed the excuses started before the game even kicked off to be honest. every team in the country is in the same posistion with regards to the weather.

Doesn't make me or the other few hundred that went, feel better. It was another disgraceful showing. We all wasted a lot of money and time yesterday and we were served up a pile of ****, with zero effort and passion. As a fan the least you expect is effort and its disgusting we were not shown this.

When Mr PS arrived I thought well at least he's been their done that he should know what he's doing.Seeing his starting line up's just recently I just wonder if he does

Getting a little tired of Sturrocks 'feel sorry for the fans' / 'players let the fans down' type of excuses we seem to hear after every game. Its your job Mr sturrok to a) Pick a decent enough squad, B) pick a good team, C) organise tactics, D) Motivate the team. On all 4 of those points you are faling badly.
Trouble is we are stuck, Ron can't afford another pay-off, and Sturrock isn't about to wlk in Jan if we hit the bottom. Things are far more gloomy now than at anytime last season, a real danger we will be botton 2 by the New Year with our current record. Barnet on Boxing Day is already a 6-pointer!

Back