• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Usually, I'd think that this would confirm our interest in a central midfielder, but PS has made it quite clear that Bouzid wasn't in his plans and was more of a signing for numbers purposes. It's a shame, because the other midfield trialist we had in at the time, Ben Gill, looked thoroughly impressive if unspectacular.

I would just like to say, incase anyone from Ross County is reading this, Adam Bouzid is brilliant and would be an amazing signing for you. I'll be gutted to see him go.

:whistling:

Well said DS, let's hope we get a sell-on percentage... he's the new Fabregas

Usually, I'd think that this would confirm our interest in a central midfielder, but PS has made it quite clear that Bouzid wasn't in his plans and was more of a signing for numbers purposes. It's a shame, because the other midfield trialist we had in at the time, Ben Gill, looked thoroughly impressive if unspectacular.

Where's Gill now?

I gather Bouzid was (predominantly) brought in on a fairly cheap wage to help Mohsni settle in, such was our opinion of Mohsni. Now presumably Bilel feels at home here, Bouzid's services are no longer required.

Saw Bouzid play at Chelmsford - he didn't do much wrong, but didn't look like the answer for a solid League 2 midfielder. Neat and tidy player with a bit of pace and skill. He will be fine once he is playing at the right level.

Back