• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

bowie live at the dog and duck !!

graysblue

Banned
david bowie is playing a gig at the dog and duck next sunday afternoon.

ticket sales have been very slow with only 3 sold to date.

the venue which has a capacity of 40 are trying their hardest to fit DB in between the meat raffle and the bingo.

bowie will be singing his forgetable hits.

bowie whined " i should be playing in at least bingo halls or even garden fetes".................................yeah right.

anyone interested contact

dog and duck public house
10 back passage
clacton on sea.

ask for dave.

sad news,

one of the 3 tickets have been returned!!!

93 year old ethel skinner said "i paid three quid and was told i will get my bingo book included in the price,i aint paying £3 to watch bowie because its a rip off"

spokesman for mr bowie said "david apologises to mrs skinner and will ensue she has a free ticket"

event organiser scottish dave said "this gig will be be very good and well worth £3 i beg his remaining fans to contact me"

in addition,

the most loved person on shrimerzone AKA graysblue insisted "i would rather cut off my dick with a rusted hacksaw or put my arse into the mincer than suffer any bowie track whatsoever"

Another surreal moment in the world that is the Shrimperzone Pub.

I've no idea what this thread is about :nope:

sad news,

one of the 3 tickets have been returned!!!

93 year old ethel skinner said "i paid three quid and was told i will get my bingo book included in the price,i aint paying £3 to watch bowie because its a rip off"

spokesman for mr bowie said "david apologises to mrs skinner and will ensue she has a free ticket"

event organiser scottish dave said "this gig will be be very good and well worth £3 i beg his remaining fan to contact me"

in addition,

the most loved person on shrimerzone AKA graysblue insisted "i would rather cut off my dick with a rusted hacksaw or put my arse into the mincer than suffer any bowie track whatsoever"

Edited for accuracy!! ;)

I wouldn't worry about doing it yourself, I am sure there may be the odd volunteer to save you the trouble.

How can you put your arse into yourself?

images

larry grayson blue!!

For the record, I'm a bit of a fan of Mr Bowie, not to the extent of A_S, which is why I like a little wind up with him. Sorry to pee on your strawberries mate!! ;)

How can you put your arse into yourself?

images

larry grayson blue!!

For the record, I'm a bit of a fan of Mr Bowie, not to the extent of A_S, which is why I like a little wind up with him. Sorry to pee on your strawberries mate!! ;)

shh i like him as well.

Back