• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

bigSouthendFanDan

Youth Team
So Phil Brown has said that the starting line up will be
Bentley
White, Cresswell, Barker, Coker (T)
Hurst, Laird, Scott (T), Straker
Eastwood, Hemmings (T)

Does anyone have any details regarding ticket prices?

I work in Witham so may pop down there after work :smile:

Does anyone have any details regarding ticket prices?

I work in Witham so may pop down there after work :smile:

According to their website;

£10 for adults, £5 for OAPs and U16 and £3 for U11.

Who is this Hemmings chappie, from what I can see he has been involved in both the friendlys so far but I havent seen him mentioned once in the match reports. He's not the guy that used to play cricket for England and Notts many years back I assume:nope:

Who is this Hemmings chappie, from what I can see he has been involved in both the friendlys so far but I havent seen him mentioned once in the match reports. He's not the guy that used to play cricket for England and Notts many years back I assume:nope:

Yes that him. We built a time machine and have brought him back.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kane_Hemmings

Are you allowed to build a time machine when you are under an embargo?

Depends what embargo we are under, we can build a time machine under our current one but sadly we can't sign players with ginger hair, which was the only stumbling block for signing Bailey.

Are you allowed to build a time machine when you are under an embargo?

Who can say - once you've built the time machine, you go back in time and hide the fact that the time machine has been built ......... personally I'd go back in time and tell Steve Tilson not to bother signing Paynter .........:facepalm:

Went to the game last night and the trialist M.Scott played the last 30 minutes in midfield and seemed to know what its all about. I notice he is down to start tonight. Does anyone know anything about him? Is he Martin Scott, ex Hibs/Ross County?

He and the young Portuguese winger looked the best of the trialists. It will be interesting to see how they do tonight.

Went to the game last night and the trialist M.Scott played the last 30 minutes in midfield and seemed to know what its all about. I notice he is down to start tonight. Does anyone know anything about him? Is he Martin Scott, ex Hibs/Ross County?

He and the young Portuguese winger looked the best of the trialists. It will be interesting to see how they do tonight.

Yes I think it is that Martin Scott. I looked around at him and it seems while at hibs in 2011 he was fined for punching a team mate in training. Could do with not having any of that now we have outed the madman mohsni.

Yes I think it is that Martin Scott. I looked around at him and it seems while at hibs in 2011 he was fined for punching a team mate in training. Could do with not having any of that now we have outed the madman mohsni.

Martin Scott, more commonly known as Jimmy.

Smith still carrying slight injury, none the less pb pretty much stated bentley will start season as number 1

Back